Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Basket-Case Tuesday

IZA:  When TBT propped up his laudry basket against the door, I thought it looked quite inviting.
 Look at all the nice features...  I can see through the sides, yet cant be pounced through them.  Good air circulation.  Roomy but not TOO big.
 And the color is very good fer me!  I wouldnt have thought that black would show off my furs so well.  But its a shiny black, and I guess that makes a difference.
I had to get out of it because he needed to use it fer his clothes, but I'll look for it more often!

12 comments:

Flynn said...

That basket does look like a good place to hang out. Maybe TBT could put a comfy blankie in the bottom when he isn't using it.

Maxwell Faraday Richman said...

That looks like a Box Upgrade to us!
Pleez tell TBT how much his bicycle story meant to our mom. And thanks so much for all your kind words! They are deeply appreciated!!

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

That's a pretty swanky-looking box. The color really does look great for you!

Brian said...

That is so cool! There's something like that here so I will go see where it is!

Megan said...

I'm pleased that you're willing to try new things, Iza. Keeps you young!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I think TBT should get another laundry basket for his use, and let you have that one!

William said...

It seems perfect to me!

Marilia Bavaresco said...

Nice place!

The Swiss Cats said...

That basket looks like the perfect place to be ! Purrs

The Whiskeratti said...

That is a great choice, for sure.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Sorry I missed this post yesterday. You look lovely in your basket-it is air conditoned.

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Ahhh....Minko loves our laundry basket too. Just like you said, a private box with peekaboo holes or paw portals!