Sunday, June 07, 2015

Easy Like Sunday

AYLA:  We saved our Easy Like Sunday time fer the afternoon today.  TBT was out doin stuff and we were waitin fer him ta settle down.

But then I couldnt settle down!  I tried the chair arm, but hopped off.
Then I wandered around the room.  
 Even tried some SPEEDY wandering...
Then I tried the TV table .
But that didnt feel like the right spot either.
I finally decided on a floor mat.   I did a little washing to test it.
 Looked around some...
And stayed there.

9 comments:

Flynn said...

It gets tiring when you can't settle doesn't it. When I get like that, my mum says I have got ants in my pants!

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

At least you finally decided where you wanted to be, MOL!

When Minko saw all those wires in picture 3, 4 and 5 he thought what fun it might be to chew those, MOL!!

Brian said...

Well, two outta three doing Easy is pretty darn good!

Katie Isabella said...

You are all just so snuggly if a bit speedy.

Megan said...

Great pics of Iza and Marley on TBT's lap. I think there was room for you to have squeezed yourself in somehow, Ayla. You should have tried it.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

The Whiskeratti said...

It can be so hard to find just the purrfect spot.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I know how it is, sometimes you just feel restless!

The Swiss Cats said...

It was a not so Easy Sunday for you, Ayla ! Purrs

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Awww..you should have snuggled in with the rest of the family.