Saturday, June 27, 2015

Special Dress Up Saturday

IZA:  I haven't done this fer a while.  And I bet not many of you know I am a Goth-Girlcat at heart.  Well, OK, from my purrsonality ya might.

But I have a real dress-up as a gift from Spittikins a few years ago.

THIS outfit takes some real time ta arrange!
But is it THIS cool or what?

And I'm wearing it to remind Spittikins-Lovey-Dearest why he should come over VERY SOONEST and rest his weary royal head on my silken tum and admire me all fancified with his gifts that I have not forgotten about... And forget about Finlandia(N)-Politics fer a while.

And I will feed him real live dead shrimp, bits of just-barely-cooked filet mignon steak and some chedder cheese until he falls into a coma of love that I will merely lay there and admire in happiness...

And that will cause MY happiness. 

12 comments:

Megan said...

Not sure that I like your goth look, to be honest Iza.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

OMC!!
What a lure you are, Wowee!

Brian said...

You got in going on girl!

Katie Isabella said...

Now THAT is a promise even *I* would wish I could come over and take you up on. Alas though, I am nor will I have the charms of the mighty King Spitty.

Terri said...

I don't see how King Spitty could turn down that offer!

Flynn said...

Wow! I never knew you were a Goth-Girlcat. King Spitty is sure to come running.

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

He better! I don't through all this effort every day ya know.. ~ IZA

When the cat is away said...

So you really want him to visit you??? We're so happy that he doesn't come to Finland after all.

We'd love to have such an outfit, looks like the perfect toy! We wonder how many minutes it'd take us to destroy the thing?

Penelope TheCatFromHell said...

Mes thinks Spitty should hurry over and after hes visited yous, hes can stops by and sees ME!!! (Tee! Hee! Mes just teasing Gurrl Furrend)
Kisses
Nellie

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Love your wonderful look! Who could resist??

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Oh my darling Iza: ::swoon:: ::swoon:: ::thud::

Oh, wait--what happened? Oh, sorry, I think I lost consciousness there for a minute. You are GLORIOUS, my dearest one. Simply glorious. Here, please come right up and rest your bejeweled headdy on *my* tum, which is sadly not *quite* so silken as yours, but it will do -- I do have a little, um, extra, uh, floof--yes, that's it--floof! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Oh my darling, the Human was so unreliable! Had I but known you have been waiting, I would have FLOWN to your side even EARLIER than I did get here! Please don't cry, my sweet--although the tears go very well with the goth get-up! XOXOXOXOXO A thousand apologies and a hundred thousand kissies.

Am I forgiven????