Sunday, July 05, 2015

Easy Like Sunday

AYLA:  My Easy Sunday started off normal.  I enjoy sitting up on the deck rails, ya know.  It gets me way up "high" without much effort. Marley and Iza were down in the yard.
But Iza popped up right near me.  That's always a concern.  You can see she is much bigger.  And she can be a bully.  
 But this time she just wanted ta talk.  Whew!  I hate ta hafta go all whappy-paws.  I'm faster, but she is bigger and stronger.  She looked around to see iffen Marley was around.  He wasn't.  Aha, apparently she wanted some girlcat-talk.  OK, I can handle that.  So what was the subject?
I should have known...  Spitty.  Again.  For such an otherwise confident girlcat, she does have her weak spot.  I mean, *I* think Spitty is a fine mancat too, but I don't see him the same way Iza does.  But he matters a lot to HER and when it is sisfurly stuff, ya gotta listen patiently.

I wont give ya the details, sisfur stuff stays private (usually).
But I did assure Iza that "she is a lovely girlcat and anny mancat should be grateful fer her attention".  That seemed ta reassure her.    Then I suggested that mebbe she should wear a collar with LOTS of tinkle bells on it.  She said she would go ask TBT to do that for her.

I do have a mean streak...

I don't know iffen that will help her with Wandering-Eye-Spitty at all, but at least I'll know where she is in the house...  She's not dumb, but she IS gullible.

And since she ran in the deck door when TBT opened it and will bug him about a many-belled collar fer hours at least I will sure have an EASY afternoon outside today...

And Spitty, would you please come over and sit on her tummy or whatever you do and calm her down?  She is annoying us no end with her anxieties.

16 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Seriously? What is it about Spitty? He is a babe magnet!

Would you let TBT know that rubber bands do die. She found lots of old bands that had broken and were stuck to things in the desk drawer. She was sure happy she didn't have to pay to bury them. There were a LOT! But the others were still good. :)

Punapippuri said...

Oh we are laughing a lot here! We hate to say this to a smitten girlcat, but that Spitster is just a flirt: he's all floof and swagger, and he is becoming a right old softie now with his Human. Well, he would if his teefies weren't giving him grief. But we guess these little fantasies are harmless in a way. Unless Iza gets really stressed, which just isn't worth it. He's a love 'em and leave 'em dude methinks.
Now he'll probably invade Sweden as a result of that comment. Pöh.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

That Spitty man he does get around! MOL

Shaggy and Scout said...

You are lovely up on that rail!

The Swiss Cats said...

Dont' stress too much about Spitty, Iza ! It's kind to listen to your sister and comfort her, Ayla ! Purrs

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Spitty is a cutie, but if you want a one womancat mancat, I have Jinxy, he looks a lot like Spitty too :)

Flynn said...

You are a good sister to listen to Iza's worries Ayla, even if that was a sneaky suggestion you made to her.

Penelope TheCatFromHell said...

Yous really think Spitty will ever bes a one girl cat? Bwa! Haa!! Haaa!!! Iza, yous needs to look at some of the other handsome man cats out there and purrhaps Spitty can gets jealous of them!
Mes would Lives to sees yous in your tinkly collar!
Oh and Kisses to yous all!
Nellie Bellie

Brian said...

Y'all actually look okay up there together, but no doubt Spitty can save the day!

Maxwell Faraday Richman said...

*snicker* I gotted a bell on ALLIE that SAME WAY! ~Faraday

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm glad you two had a nice chat - I have the same thing with Binga.

The Island Cats said...

We're glad that Iza only wanted to talk, Ayla.

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

A soap o-purr-a in the making we think..

Megan said...

Ayla, I think you'd be doing Iza a favour if you suggested she look around for another male friend. Spitty is a heart breaker.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Katie Isabella said...

Um, Isa ...well, Spitty is over here presently.

Pretinha said...

Ayla você é pequena, mas é muito esperta hehehehe