Sunday, July 19, 2015

Easy Like Sunday

MARLEY:  It was a MOST EXCELLENT SUNDAY.  The lawn was lush.
 It was dry...
And TBT was out with us.   Iza sat for good pictures...
I kept running to TBT's feet.  I gotta learn ta stop doing that.
But he did finally get a picture of me lying down on the soft grass...
I dont do that fer him often, but it was a Sunday...

Ayla was inside enjoyin having the house to herself...  An we'll stay in there too after lunch, cuz it is sposed ta get really hot today.

12 comments:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

What a lovely Sunday!!!

Brian said...

Y'all sure have a happy sunny Sunday going on!

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Lovely day! And your grass IS lush! Keep cool, though.

Flynn said...

Glad you got some good time on the lawn before it got too hot. Mum had to do a double take because until she scrolled down a bit and saw Iza with you in the first photo, she thought it was me and wondered what I was doing there. Silly humans!

Team Tabby said...

What lovely Sunday photos, Iza & Marley! It is pouring rain here - but we do need it. Say 'hello' to Ayla for us

Mindy
Moe
Mike
Cookie

The Swiss Cats said...

Happy Sunday ! Enjoy the garden and stay cool ! Purrs

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm glad you had some nice outside time before it got too hot!

Penelope TheCatFromHell said...

Our lawn is all dry and prickly cuz it did not get watered while wes was gone. Yours looks great!
Kisses
Nellie

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Great photos- I want to rub that tummy. I am more like Ayla, I like inside.

Megan said...

Terrific to see the two of you enjoying the lawn.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Punapippuri said...

Oh the great feeling of gras under paw, and belleh, and back! Only trumped by the sight of a fine orange mancat enjoying life. And permitting a photo or two.

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

A great way to be all relaxed fur sure! Hope the rains waited till you got in, and the heat too...