Thursday, July 02, 2015

Not Garden Tour Thursday

IZA:  We didn't have the Garden Tour today.  I'm annoyed.  But TBT got up late, went food-shopping, came back and put his foods away, then mowed the lawn, and THEN it seemed like it was gonna rain.  It was just not a good idea fer a garden tour today.

An *I* was put off of the garden today myself.  Ya see, I followed TBT out to his garden and inside between the poles.  He was putting stakes in the ground to hold the tamater cages up.  When he was leaving, he called me ta follow.  And I ran into the garden enclosure! 

Yeah, ya read that right, I was inside it and then I ran into it.  I dint know there were invisible walls around it.  I literally ran smack into it, and bounced off.  I couldnt *see* whatever it is surrounding the garden between the poles.  I actally had ta reach out a paw until I touched it. 

Its like the deck door.  Sometimes there is that insect-stopping thing there too.  All of us here have hit that a few times.

Now I know how the birdies feel when they hit glass.  At least I hit it at slow speed and it gave some...  Mousie-droppings!  TBT has some tricky stuff around.

16 comments:

Megan said...

Dearie, dearie, dearie Iza. No wonder you didn't feel like a proper garden tour after that. I hope you milked it for all it was worth - and more - and got extra treats and cuddles from TBT.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Yeah, it sounds like a bad day for a garden tour... or maybe just a bad day, period!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

You poor dear! Too bad you're not at our house. Nothing would ever be so clean and clear that you couldn't see it. MOL!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Darling, perhaps you should create a help-wanted advertisement of your own. I have to confess though, there haven't been any applicants yet. I'm disappointed but not giving up. XOXOXXO

Flynn said...

You're right, it didn't sound like a good day for a tour. Sorry you ran into the invisible garden enclosure, and glad nothing except your pride got hurt. With any luck no-one saw it happen.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Goodness! That wasn't very nice of TBT to put in invisible force fields to trick you into bashing your cute little nose! I hope you got a treat or two as an apology!

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Well after I hit the invisble wall, I wasn't sure where to go. But TBT came back in and picked me up to show me where the safe "out" was. I sniffed THOSE poles very carefully!

And I got lots of hugs and scritchies after. And treats just for myself. He felt bad about it too. Which helped. An says he will weave some color plastic at my height so we can all see there is a barrier there. ~ IZA

Katie Isabella said...

I like what Flynn said because I was going to say the same thing, xxoo

Brian said...

Dang, that fence bouncing doesn't sound fun at all!

Colehaus Cats said...

Oh no! We hope some colorful ribbons will do the trick and that fence won't be a problem again.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Ahh Iza I hope you are okie dokie today. No bumps or bruises. We hope.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Poor Iza :( I hope you get some treats.

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Glad you are OK Iza. Socks and Fenris ran into the storm doors when Daddy first put them up, so they can sympathize with you.

Penelope TheCatFromHell said...

Invisible fences!?!? Oh Nos! Mes going to has to keeps my eye open at Mr D's!!! He would does that!
Kisses Grll Furrend!
Nellie

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Sorry you smashed into that invisible barricade. Wow. We hope you didn't get too bad of a catcussion.
Ribbons/yarn woven in there will surely be making it visible...just tell TBT to watch fur its disappearance as burds might try to steal it fur nesting liners. They like yarn and ribbons!! Sheesh, burds are artistic?? OMC!

When the cat is away said...

You poor thing!

Our Mom, the devil, is smiling. She was making fun of Tessa who was trying to catch an insect through the glas.