Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Werdy Wensday

IZA:  Well, Marley sort of took over MY day yesserday, so I'll do what I can with Wensday. 

Ya know those dangly things that the cat tree people put on our cat trees and we basically ignore? Well, I got a hankering fer one an TBT had his camera when I thought he dint!

I was surprised ta see the pictures myself as we kittehs looked to write the days blog, but there it was  an I got outvoted.  My feelings were less hurt when Ayla assured me that my beloved SPITTIKINS would see me in action...

So here goes...
That stretchy-string thing is PULLY!
I have ta hold the PUFF tight...
And spin around ta try an get it loose.
Which dint werk, so the lasers came on...
Bast, I let go an it runs away jumping around.  Is there no stopping this thing?
I barely even had chewing time before it escaped again...

Fortunately, TBT offerred tuna...

11 comments:

Megan said...

Those are great action shots, Iza. You should be proud, not embarrassed.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Marilia Bavaresco said...

I love to watch the cats playing!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Those were great action shots Iza.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

That looked like fun! Sometimes I wonder why we ignore those toys (they aren't our faves either) because when we do play with them, we enjoy them!

Brian said...

You sure got the cute going on sweetie!

Sweet Purrfections said...

You have to look out for those fluffy pulley things

Pretinha said...

Iza você me fez sorrir com toda a seu jogo divertido, você é muito fofa!!

Flynn said...

You look like you are having a lot of fun there Iza, especially when you were spinning around.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

You really got the moves- glad Dad had his camera :)

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Playing can be such hard work!
You sure did we'll catching that spinney thingy...
Such action!

Penelope TheCatFromHell said...

Excellent form! Spitty will bes impressed!!! Kozmo was
Kisses
Nellie