Sunday, August 23, 2015

Easy Like Sunday

MARLEY:  First, we wanna mention that no one guessed where the skink was yesserday.  None of us caught it.  Oh sure, we chased it around, but it got unner the bottom edge of the siding an we couldnt get our paws unner there.  TBT finally called us in fer lunch.  He says he saw it come out a few minutes later and run along to the foundation where it can get up out of reach and sunned itself there fer a while.

Second, we decided to do our Easy Sunday by all eating together.  That may not seem special, but Ayla likes ta eat her meals high up on the bedroom shoe rack so she can take her time about it.  Otherwise, Iza shoves her nose in the bowl an takes it over.  So her eating in the kitchen was worth noting...
 I can get up on the shoe rack too, but I allus wait til Ayla is done and hops down. 
 Its the Brotherly thing ta do...

12 comments:

Megan said...

What's this 'lunch' phenomenon of which you speak? I didn't know that cats were supposed to have lunch!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Brian said...

That thought crossed my mind too, lunch!?!?!

Penelope TheCatFromHell said...

Sheesh! Marley...yous just like Kozmo! Hes a total nice guy and peacemaker too!
Did yous arrange the threesome?
Kisses
Nellie

Penelope TheCatFromHell said...

Sheesh! Marley...yous just like Kozmo! Hes a total nice guy and peacemaker too!
Did yous arrange the threesome?
Kisses
Nellie

Just Ducky said...

I love eating on my own now. I don't like to rush my dinner, now I can eat at my own speed. Derby always wanted to horn in my portion as well as my own.

The Island Cats said...

You'll get that skink next time. Enjoy your easy Sunday.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I think every kitty family has their own meal routine... and it's all good.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

So good to see you all getting along so nicely ;-) *I* have been a good boy too, for a change. The Stoopy Human has been soo freaking busy she hardly helps me do anything anymore.

Darling Iza-Lambie, It would make me feel sooooo much better if I could come over and lay my weary noggin on your silken soft tum. Later?

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

You're a very sweet brother, Marley. It is good to see you all together for a meal though!

Flynn said...

Keep watching and I bet that skink will be back again.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

You are a very good brother.

Katie Isabella said...

YOU are good at this! And a good brother!