Sunday, August 30, 2015

Easy Like Sunday

MARLEY:  I'm showing off my very EARLY Easy Like Sunday today.  Well, Ayla an Iza arent even up yet.  This old platform TBT made years ago is pretty much mine.  Anycat here is welcome to it, but Im the one who likes it.
I like ta wait until TBT gets up and he knows I am in there, so he walks in...
I curl and stretch my paws out in delight ta see him.
Really, stretch my paws.  
As far as I can...
And then I wait.
Cuz all that stretching gets me chin scritchies.  Sorry, he couldnt do the chin scritchies AND take pictures, but trust me, he does good!  I wouldnt stretch out my front legs like this fer NO reason, ya know?
Under both sides of my chin, around the ears, and around the sides of my head.  I passed out once from all that...  SOMETIMES, I let him werk his wiggly fingers into my armpits.  I hope thats not too weerd.  But it feels good.  I don't allow it often, so it feels special when I do.
 But then, it IS time ta get up and deal with the day.  Ayla and Iza are usually up and about by then.
Sometimes, I am so relaxicated, I just slide off the top platform and ease my way down ta the floor.  He thinks that is hilarious, but Im just saving energy.  And then it is breakfastime!

THATs a good Easy Like Sunday, right?

14 comments:

Flynn said...

Marley, my mum has gone all gooey! She says you are such a cutie. It's okay, she tells me that as well. It doesn't make us any less of a mancat. She loves those toe stretches.

Brian said...

Those are such wonderful photos Marley. You sure do look happy!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Marley you'd have any of the Moms in your paw very easily!
YOU are so cute!!!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I stretch like that too sometimes! And I get rewarded with all sorts of special skritches when I do.

Terri said...

What a happy cat! We wonder if you like tummy scritches?

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Wonderful photos, Marley! They really show off those gorgeous eyes of yours.

The Swiss Cats said...

You're such a cutie, Marley ! We can see you're a very happy cat ! Purrs

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Wow, you really are a stretchy cat! Your platform looks terrific for an early Sunday morning! I'm so glad to hear that you get lots of skritches from TBT!

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs, Spike William

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Marley- you are so cute- I want to hug you.

The Island Cats said...

Marley, you're gonna stretch yourself right off that platform! :)

Cara n Crew said...

yoW! Marley, you are just too cute for words! we love all of these pictures of you but especially the one where you are curled up and have your front pawsies and toes all stretched out :D

pip, smidgen, minnie, hollie

Just Ducky said...

We all so what we need to to get lovin' from our beans.

Megan said...

Terriific that you get some one-on-one 'quality' time with TBT without the girls around. Gawjus pics of you too!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

You sure were so relaxed and yet alert to the food service peep!