Saturday, September 12, 2015

Caturday Saturday

MARLEY:  We got that skink!  Well, or one like it.
I snuck it into the house when TBT wasnt looking.  Well, its the only way.  He actively resists us bringing in stuff we will eat and then throw up.  For some reason...
But when we succeed, he WILL take pictures before he tosses it back out on the deck.  He says we are welcome ta eat it outside and throw up THERE.  It does mean we arent allowed back inside fer at least 30 minutes though.
He says iffen we keep annything down that long it will probly stay down.  Hes usally right about that.  Usally...

9 comments:

Flynn said...

I have never seen one of those. Well done catching it Marley. My mum lets me eat my mice but I have to take them outside once I have shown her. I usually yak within 5 minutes if I am going to.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We have tons of those around here. Unfortunately none has ever gotten in, so we've never tasted one. *darn it*

Terri said...

You'd be in so much trouble here. I grew up in a family that felt pets had no reason to be killing the fauna. So if you're going to kill it, you'd darn well better eat it!

Megan said...

Oooh, ick!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Brian said...

I hope you enjoy, it diesn't look overly tasty to me!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

My human feels bad for the skink - she loves lizards, and I don't mean to eat! Just a reminder that if I ever find one of those here, not to let her know!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Looks like you left the best parts!
Concats on your kill. Great job!

Maxwell Faraday Richman said...

Faraday: *awed look* You guys get the COOOOOOOOLEST TOYS!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Ick. Why would you want to eat that when you have good food to eat?