Friday, September 18, 2015

Freaky Friday

TBT:  Sometimes, I don't realize just how long Ayla's tail is.  Usually, it's curled around her when she sits or twitching all around when she walks (one of her nicknames is "Miss Whippytail").  So when I happened to get a picture of her as part of a series of shots, I got a good look at the length.
It's longer than the rest of her.  Maybe she was intended to be a bigger cat and only got the tail sized right, LOL!  I should mention that only in the past couple of years has she "bulked up" to 7 pounds. 

9 comments:

Maxwell Faraday Richman said...

We think Ayla & Maxwell between the two of them have normal length tails. His is just a wee bit short, Mom thinks.

Brian said...

Dang, that tail is really, really impressive!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

That is a long tail. My MIllie's is 14 and a half inches, but Glogirly's Waffles is 15 inches.

Katie Isabella said...

Holy Cow!! THAT is a TAIL!!! And 7 pounds. I would mash her flat.

Flynn said...

That is a very long tail Ayla!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Ayla's tail really is long! She is probably about the same size as me, but I'm sure her tail is longer.

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

That is some specimen of a tail!!

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

MOL Arty's tail was longer than she was, she was always tripping over it when she was a kitten.

The Whiskeratti said...

Whoa! That is a seriously impressive tail specimen.