Monday, September 21, 2015

Mancat Monday

MARLEY:  It was a quiet later evening...  TBT was half-asleep in the easy chair, Ayla was up on her high place, Iza was nappin on the otto-man.

I was face-planted on a towel on TBTs lap...  Dont get me wrong, I like nappin like that.
 But I awoke.  A first swipe across they eyes ta wake up better...
Then, it was time for the serious werk!
 Paws first (the Paws That Refreshes)...
And then tongue time...   Where would us kittehs BE wifout our tonguies?
More tongue werk... I LOVE my tongue!!!
An gotta do the ears.  Iffen I don't clean my ears good, TBT gets in there with swabs an I DONT like that.
So I think Im readdy ta meet the day.  Oh wait, its still just late evening.  I can sleep fer some hours.

OK, back ta sleep... 

17 comments:

Brian said...

I think you will have a good day Marley!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Marley we love the head plant photo. MOL

Hannah and Lucy said...

Don't worry Marley your ears look very clean.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Pretinha said...

Marley você é um menino doce dormindo com a cabeça
enterrada na toalha. Devo acrescentar... doce e caprichoso também! hehehe

Marilia Bavaresco said...

You´re so pretty, Marley!

Maxwell Faraday Richman said...

It's always good to look good for napping too, we always say!

Mr Puddy said...

Yep ! Nap before get start the long day is smart my man 😉
Have a fantastic day !

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

Your faceplant snooze is adorable, Marley!

Flynn said...

You do a good face plant Marley. That was a good bath, but now you have gone back to sleep you will have to do it all again when you wake up.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We love the faceplant nap, Marley!!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

My Stinky sleeps like that - I always say she has a migraine. You look adorable in all those photos.

Megan said...

You have a huge tongue Marley!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Any kitty would need a nap after all that hard work!

William said...

Marley, the way to get away from Q-tips is have your sisters take care of your ears!

The Island Cats said...

That was quite the spit shine you gave yourself, Marley.

Just Ducky said...

Just a refreshing quick baff.

Katie Isabella said...

Oh you look so sweet. I love the face plant!!!