Sunday, October 25, 2015

A Few Days Ago, 2...

AYLA:  I mentioned yesserday that I thought I saw a good new spot fer nappin.  Here it is!
 Its a plant pot that TBT brought inside fer the cold times and put a towel in so we wouldnt think it was a litterbox.
He did that last year too an Marley took it over fer himself.  But Im first in this time so mebbe it will stay mine.  
OK, thats not too likely.  Being the smallest cat in the house does have disadvantages.  But I'll enjoy it when I can.
 I tested out a few directions of curl-ups.  And all of them were good...
Which made me sit up briefly and think...
Surely ONE position is the BEST one.  But which?
 Oh, whichever one Im in I spose...
Theoretically, TBT will take the pot back outside, dump the dirt out, and pick out the bulbs to save more easily an put the dirt back in so he can just leave the pot outside.  But he said that LAST year and it never happened...

So Marley an I will probly just enjoy this pot all Winter (Iza doesnt like it).

13 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I think it makes a great cat bed!

Katie Isabella said...

I hope you are able to. Makes me think of Eric and Flynn and their pots! xxoo

Flynn said...

Your pot looks very comfy. I love mine which are usually kept in the greenhouse. At the moment one is in my prison cell and the other one is in the outdoor run which will explain to you why I can't visit much right now.

The Whiskeratti said...

That is a very pawsome spot. Maybe Mom will get us a big plant pot too.

Brian said...

Dang, that curl pot looks totally wonderful and comfy!

The Swiss Cats said...

That pot looks like a wonderful cat bed ! Purrs

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We think this is a pawsome idea!
Enjoy your Sunday from the plant pot!

Megan said...

Any spot that Iza doesn't like and stays away from has gotta be a good spot!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Shaggy & Scout said...

Prime spot!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

That does look like a great spot to get your easy on. :)

Sxanuxa Kitsinaka said...

Oh! Wow! What a great Cat bed! And the dirt warms up so nice in the sun and keeps your hinnie warm!
Yous is looking marvelous grrl furrend (Mes and Kozmo and the hairy slobbery sister Cinnamon is visiting Mommy so mes getting to visit my furrends!!!
Kisses
Your Furrend
Nellie Bellie

Lone Star Cats said...

Looks like a great bed to me!

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Its surely the most pawrfect spot to nap in, why it even had a ready made matress pad. MOL!!

Claim it, Ayla, claim it!!