Saturday, October 03, 2015

Caturday Saturday

AYLA:  Marley isnt much innerested in TBTs foods.  Iza and ME are.  So when good-smelly plates are lowered ta the floor, we check them out fast.

Iza is pushy and noses in almost always.  I get annoyed...
I do my best ta get my fair share of chickie fat, but she is bigger.
Well, take THAT whap, Iza!  (It was a better whap in reality, but the camera is slow when I want it ta be fast and fast when I want it ta be slow, ya know?)
And its MINE!
She was reduced ta licking her lips and watching...
While *I* cleaned the plate...
For once...

15 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Ayla, I think you need to do more whapping! Look at the rewards!

Megan said...

You go girl! Well done.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

The Whiskeratti said...

Hey, we don't mess around when chick-hen is involved. That is VERY serious business.

Punapippuri said...

Aila is just like that - but no one dares oppose her. With tow of you together it must be carnage. Chicky fat is well worth it though.

Austin Towers said...

Ayla you should take some smacky paw lessons!! I could come over and give you a lesson! love, Austin xx

Brian said...

I think you just need another plate!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

I thought you were the sweet one Ayla?

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

It's all girls for themselves when the chicken comes out!

Pretinha said...

Quando comida está envolvida vale tudo!! hehehe

The Swiss Cats said...

It looks like you need a second plate ! Purrs

Flynn said...

Well done Ayla! I am like Marley and don't like people food very much.

Katie Isabella said...

I don't eat people fuds but maybe that's because she doesn't make good people fuds. xox

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Those must have been some yummy noms!!!

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

You sure made your wishes and will known! MOL!

Just Ducky said...

Derby always pushed me out. Mum kept some special for me, now I get it all myself.