Sunday, October 18, 2015

Easy Like Sunday

IZA:  We still dont have the broken top platform replaced, but thats cuz TBT doesnt want us scraped by the long sticky-down bolt that comes with the replacement post.  Its still pretty good having 2 cat trees looking out a big double window at a close real tree with birdies in it a lot.  So we're not complaining TOO MUCH (yet).
The remaining platforms are a good height fer birdie-watchin...
Ayla is nappin in the bedroom.  We have all generally agreed that it is HER territory in daytime, but ALL of ours when TBT is sleeping in there. 

We all have our spots on the bed at night.  Marley gets unner the blankies about his length away from TBT (Marley doesnt like the TBTs turning and tossing) and Ayla gets in right next ta TBT fer an hour at a time an SHE leaves when he moves around.   I get in a corner of the waterbed frame cuz that doesn't move when he tosses around.

But I have a sad.  I would be there unner the blankies too, but he doesn't like me there.  I drape right over his hips, stick my feet in his tummy, and hold on with my claws when he turns.  Fer some reason, he doesnt like that much.

So he eventually has to push me just out of reach of him and then *I* dont like THAT very much.  Im a full-contact kitty...

But Im still there on the bed (as we all are here at night), so thats still good.  He asks me sometimes why I'd rather be in the corner than unner the covers with my claws just 1" away from him.

What a silly Bein!  How can I get a good grip on him from 1" away???

14 comments:

Brian said...

Dang, if you can hold on he might roll out of bed! That is a serious problem!

The Whiskeratti said...

Huh. Hoomins are certainly odd. We can't imagine why he feels that way.

Katie Isabella said...

Gee I also use my Claws to hold onto mommy and she too pried me loose. I am about to give up! She doesn't appreciate my care and how I keep her from rolling outta the bed. What's up with that?!!!

The Swiss Cats said...

That's a problem ! Purrs

Megan said...

Oh well - at least you've found an acceptable compromise, Iza.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Flynn said...

My mum complains too when I go under the covers and hold on tight to her tummy.

dezizworld.com said...

Aaaaaaw Sowry TBT dusn't like da way yous wanna hold on. Mommy dusn't much care, so long as weez wight beside her. Or on top of her as me likes to be. She sez she can't sleep wiffout us. So claws or no claws weez boff wight there. MOL

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

The Florida Furkids said...

No limits here!

The Florida Furkids

The Island Cats said...

We think TBT should get use to your "hugs."

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Some humans don't appreciate all that contact. I wish my kitties were more like you.Sammy sleeps on my pillow, but none of the others stay with us all night.

Katnip Lounge said...

Oh I feel your pain! I love to make prickly-biscuits on Daddy's tum at night under the covers, but he claims it HURTS! What a wuss.

xx Salem

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Iza, Binga is like that too! She wants to be up close and personal with my humans - she doesn't like it any other way.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Iza, I's with you - I likes to drape and dig and stuff too unner the covers. and mommy does not like that either. - Nicky

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Our claws make like instant velcro, so why wouldn't any of our beings appawsiate that feature, they don't even have to sew or glue it on...MOL! Minko did a hanger-on with his claws just tonight, right in meowmy's waistline, OMC, Oopsie! Good thing fur dog-guy was lurking wanting to pounce.