Saturday, October 17, 2015

Non-Decepticat Saturday

AYLA:  This isnt from today.  We'll be honest about that.  Mostly cuz some of you may know that Rachel Maddow isnt ON on Saturdays and we dont wanna be caught faking the date.  If we were sure we could get away with it though, we would.  Deception is a very ancient an honorable cat-practice, after all...
If her picture wasnt involved, I might have tried it.  But first, I wanted ta show you all how carefully I watch the TV.  In the top pic, Rachel was talking, so I looked at her (I can tell what Being is talkin even though the sound comes from way out at the sides).  In this other pic, I could tell what Bein was being referred to, so I looked at HIM.
But its honest in the sense that this is how we spend most of our evenings after dinner, so that makes it "OK".  We watch some TV while we slow down fer the evening while settled down somewhere.  So this pic is typical.  It IS usually Iza on TBTs lap with Marley on the Otto-man, an me somewhere close by, but mainly all of us in the same room.

Thats a good way ta spend an evening, right?  We hope ya all do that too. 

11 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Lucky you - my human does lots of her work at night, so she is on the laptop in her office. So if I want to relax with her (even though she is not exactly relaxing), I have to lie on the office chair behind her. And when she does watch TV, she does it on a rickety wooden chair! She is a strange one.

Megan said...

It's a lovely way to spend the post-dinner period each evening, Ayla. But I'm a bit concerned for TBT. On the one hand, he's probably grateful that it's you who chooses to sit right down in the front stalls, because if it was chubby-chops Iza he mightn't be able to see very much at all on the screen. On the other hand, that means that he has to tolerate Iza's weight on his lap. Groan! I think he'd probably be happiest if Iza sat on the ottoman and Marley sat in his lap.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Hi my darling Iza-Lambie! I think Ms. Megan was talking to our comment we left the other day. We lubs Ms. Megan and we think she should GET a kitty just so she could have a blog! Or I think she might even be interesting enough that she could just have a Human blog, although usually I don't think the Humans are very inneresting at all, do you? Well, anyway, I've had lots to eat today so I think I will take you up on your offer of your silken tum to lay my weary head upon. XOXOXO

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Oh no! We cross-posted with that mean Ms.Megan! How can she be so rude and unkind to you, Lambie?! You are just purrfect as you are XOXOXO

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Its OK, Spittikins-Dearest-One-Of-All-Time-And-Place... There is a reason my nicknames are "Pudge" and "Widebody". I glory in my chub... ~ IZA-TUMMY

Katie Isabella said...

Widebody! I know mom started to laff at that comment from TBT here on accounta when Admiral was young and in her glorious prime of under a year of age, when she sat as a cat loaf, her human brothers posted a pic to e of her with the wide black and yellow stripes insinuating a wide area! Mom was mad on behalf of Admiral as she was not fat but very long haired, but after time passed she thought it was funny!

Brian said...

That sure seems like a wonderful way to spend any old evening!

The Whiskeratti said...

Yep, we usually hang out with our Mom too.

Flynn said...

That looks like a good way to spend an evening. I don't watch TV, and I am not a lap cat either unless my mum has her big furry dressing gown on.(The one she made into a nest to comfort me when I was so ill.) I do like to be picked up and cuddled though.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Sorry I missed this post yesterday. It is nice to bond while watching tv.

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

The furmily that watches together, stays together.....