Thursday, October 22, 2015

Towel Thursday

IZA:  Well, last night, TBT got me with a dishtowel!  I havent liked that in the past.
I wasn't sure about it at first this time either...
I gave him a glare.
But I had to admit...
There was something good about it....
 Warm...  And note that we are ALL asleepy here..  When IM chillaxed, everybody's calm...
Secure...
ZZZZ.....
Dont wake me up.
 I can deal with this.
For quite a while...
Just keep TBT sitting still fer a while...  A long while.  I'll put up with it "somehow"...
Yawn....

Bet you yawned too, MOL!

ZZZZ....

11 comments:

Megan said...

You look especially pretty draped in that towel, Iza.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I thought you said you didn't like the dishtowel, Iza! MOL

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

That dishtowel looks pretty cozy!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

You both are sure very comfortable.

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Flowers! That towel reminded us of springtime...a long way off...you all look comfy and cozy with your TBT!

The Whiskeratti said...

Is that... the rare Potted Kitteh?? Pawsome! and hey, warm is good.

Brian said...

That looks wonderfully comfy!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Very sweet :) Yes , I did yawn.

Maxwell Faraday Richman said...

Hm, we're thinking that dish towel has a sleeping potion embedded in it or something. Or maybe just the warmz.

Pee Ess...you probably already heard, but...
We're so sorry we've been AWOL. Our other granddad got VERY sick three weeks ago and passed away last Wednesday. We've been home alone for much of that time while our humans were out of town helping. *sigh* Our humans lost both their dads in 4 months. They are kind of hoping 2016 will be better...

The Swiss Cats said...

That looks very comfy and cosy ! Purrs

Katie Isabella said...

No idea why I won't allow mom to cover me some at night. She did manage to pull the cover to my waist two nights ago and I dozed on for awhile but got up after 15 or so minutes.