Sunday, December 20, 2015

Easy Like Sunday

Well, mebbe this is more like Giftee Sunday!  We got sent a really great PREZZIE.  From Mom Ellen and the 15 And Meowing
It was oddly eciting so I took it right over.
Buried my nosie in it.
And snuggled as close as I could!
It was wunnerful...
Good bunny-kicking stuff too.
What, that's NIP in there.  I didnt know...  NOT!
Ya cant hide good fresh Nip from ME.

And the cool thing?  TBT discovered a little velcro strip on one side, so he can add NEW Nip when this fades!



Nip,
Nip,
Nip,
Nip,
NIP...

Do I love this Nip Mat or What?

12 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

The look in your eyes said it all, Iza!

Megan said...

What a fantastic prezzie, Iza - and so good of you to share!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

MOL! I don't think you could love that present any better, Iza!

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Those mats from Miss Ellen are the best!
Minko just about eats ours, MOL! Too bad he doesn't want to eat food, OMC!

Enjoy your nip mat, Iza!

Brian said...

Such wonderful photos and you sure are having a nip good time!

The Whiskeratti said...

Wow, what a great present! But we suspect that you might have to share...

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Iza that is a magical NIP smile!!

Willie Snapp said...

That's so pawsome! I want to give it a good bunny kick myself.

William

Flynn said...

That is a lovely mat Iza. Your eyes are all excited with the nip!

The Swiss Cats said...

What a pawsome present ! Your eyes say you luvluvluv it ! Purrs

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

I am glad you like it- it matches you too :) I hope you are planning to share though. :)

The Island Cats said...

That's a great nip mat. We bet it smells good.