Saturday, December 12, 2015

Saturday Snuggling

IZA:  Yeah, Marley and Me on TBTs lap...
Again...
Its becoming a habit!
I could get used ta this...
Meanwhile, we apologise fer not visitin fer a couple days, but we had the Holiday Cards ta design an TBT is just hopeless without MY our MY help.  I had to sit on his shoulder and paw at his head to make it sensible.  But then the printer trays fell apart and thats not MY area of expertise so I went off ta see where Ayla was.  Shes always good fer a hiss or two.

I came back a half hour later when TBT finally got the trays fitted back in and was printing.  The cards look good.  Not enough of ME, but no less than The Other Two, so I guess he thinks that is all fair.  I spose so...

I sent Sandy Paws a wish list in November.  I just asked ta be an only cat with TBT.  Yeah, I know, I wont get that wish, but it never hurts ta ask.  I COULD get lucky.  I just want him all to myself...

Dream on, girl...


14 comments:

The Whiskeratti said...

Ah, a good cuddle puddle is a very fine thing. And good work on the supervising! Hoomins are helpless without us.

Megan said...

I think Sandy Paws only grants nice wishes, Iza and wishing Marley and Ayla away isn't very nice, is it? And while you have to share his lap, you also get to share all the training and maintenance work you do on him, which might otherwise become quite burdensome. So, I think being one of three actually works out for the best you know.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Brian said...

That is a very happy lappy!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

It's so great to see you kittehz sharing! Our Mommy thinks we could take some lessons from you.

Just Ducky said...

I know mum has a direct line to Santa Paw, so things will turn out just fine.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Iza, you would miss Ayla and Marley if they were not there. Maybe you should Santa a new letter :)

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

You two look cozy... and, um, Iza, that was not a very nice wish! You had better be careful or you will get on the naughty cat list along with Binga!

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Dream on is right...you diva you!! MOL!!

The snuggles are good:))

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

Hopes you gotted the holiday cards desinged! We gotted ours done and going to email some... that list is furry long though... mol
also up on our bloggie.

purrz of Hanukkah
and Meowry Christmas!
from the Katie Katz

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

dont think your cards need singeing though... maybe singing... nope signing? designing? yep... Lil Bear stop playing on the key bored..

Maxwell Faraday Richman said...

Now isn't that funny, Iza -- Allie asked Hanukkah Harry for the SAME THING (she didn't get it either...)!

Flynn said...

You two are such good snugglers. Iza, you wouldn't really want to be an only cat. It's not all it is cracked up to be.
We are behind on visiting too. Mum did all my overseas cards, then she did my UK ones, but she hasn't even started on her own yet!

The Swiss Cats said...

You look very cosy... You did a great work of supervision ! Purrs

Katie Isabella said...

Ohhh Ohh! I'll hope I get to see it. xoxox