Monday, January 04, 2016

Mancat Monday Flashback

MARLEY:  Since we dont have anny good pictures of ME tta use today, I decided ta check an see what I was doing on the first Mancat Monday of LAST year.  An its pretty much what Ive been doing the past few days. 

I like ta curl up in the big pot TBT brings inside each Winter.  It fits me PURRFECTLY.  So when TBT wants ta empty it out ta get the bulbs stored an the pot cleaned, I try my hardest ta make him leave it alone.

So here is the first monday last year...
I was braced into the pot as best I could be.  And thats basically what I do evry time I think TBT is gonna empty it now!  HE thinks iffen he doesnt take a picture of me doing it NOW, I'll stop.  HA!

10 comments:

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

You are funny Marley. Check your mail in a couple days, I sent mats for you and Ayla because I know Iza is hogging the other one :)

Flynn said...

Nothing better than a good pot to curl up in, Marley.

Katie Isabella said...

Marley, I LOVE seeing you in there. XXOO

Brian said...

That a darn good place to be, winter or not Marley!

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

Marley, you are a perfect fit in that pot!

Just Ducky said...

Mum would pick me up and dump me out!

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Meowmy would use bribery...to convince me other spots were better!
But it sure is a comfy nesting spot!

The Island Cats said...

Marley, you're the purrfect size for that pot.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

That pot is yours, Marley - TBT should leave it be for good!

Lone Star Cats said...

A purrfect fit!