Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Tuesday Surprise

IZA:    Well, OK, this happened a few nights ago, but I was really surprized.  Ya see, Ayla watches the TV up close a lot.  She loves watching golf and nature shows.  She says the stuff moves.  I've never seen annything innerestin about the TV before. 

Oh I sit in front of it so I get TBTs attention when he isnt making a lap (or allowing me on it while he is eating his dinner), but that isnt the same.  I'm watching HIM!

But just the other night, I suddenly noticed something innerestin about the TV.  Some round thing keeps movin up an down slowly in a fascinating way.  And stops sometimes!

I want to catch it!

TBT esplained that it was "basket ball" an the beings there were actually moving the round thing around very fast.  I was surprised.  It dint seem fast to ME.  So I watched more.
 They are acting like it is a mousie, but they share it a lot.  I sure wouldnt do THAT!  And I gotta admit, seein all those small Beins makes me want to catch one of them.

At least I FINALLY unnerstand why Ayla likes ta watch the TV.  I might have to watch the TV more often!

19 comments:

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

That sounds like a fun thing to do...one day there may be a team of kitty basketball players...lets see...the Purring Hoopsters...

Did Maryland win that game??

Now you and Ayla will have to teach Marley all about the TV fun times!

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Not sure. We dont know how they count the mousies...

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Maybe that's why none of us kitties here care about the TV - we never see any of those ball shows.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

We don't get any bouncy ball games on our TV, but that looks like lots of fun! Did ya try to catch it any? I would.. hee hee
~Leo

The Island Cats said...

I like to watch the big TV sometimes, but the mom never lets me get that close to it. She's afraid I'm gonna jump on it and scratch it. ~Ernie

The Meezers or Billy said...

Sammy watches tractor pulls.

In answer to your question - yes we haf played the game you sent - Miles always wins because in the end, he just screams until he wins. MOL.

Pretinha said...

Iza parece que você encontrou uma boa distração, agora você e Ayla vão precisar dividir o espaço em frente a TV. hihihi
Mark, quanto ao banco, eu não entendo nada de madeira, mas eu sei que ele
é bem resistente. hihihi
Nessa foto ele está com manchas por causa dos respingos de chuva, mas nós passamos um verniz na cor imbuia, e agora ficou mais escuro.

Brian said...

Sometimes I like to watch things that move around on the TV too! Hey, thanks for the tree tip, Dad says he will sure try that next year!!!

The Menagerie Mom said...

It sure looks like you enjoyed yourself, Iza! You certainly had a front row seat, that's for sure. Purrs, and happy TV time!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

I am glad you like tv, it is fun to watch. Iza, that tv makes your butt look extra small. :)

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Yeah, my curled around helps. ~ IZA

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

I bet you'll catch it Iza!!

Flynn said...

I have never really watched the TV, I prefer to be outdoors as much as possible. Eric used to watch it a lot. He was a real couch potato.

Lone Star Cats said...

Basketball are fun to watch!

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

Pierre is actually watching TV right now. He likes it when the humans on TV gesture with their hands, like when they have the weather report.

Just Ducky said...

A toy mouse bet? You're on!

Maxwell Faraday Richman said...

Mowzers, SERIOUSLIES?!?? We gotta get our humans to check out that channel!!

Cara n Crew said...

it's good you found a program you like, Iza! we bet TBT just loves it now that you and Ayla are watching programs with him ;-/

pip, smidgen, minnie, hollie

Michael said...

Those wee miniature beins do look like fun, Iza. I wonder if they taste like deaded mousie? Let me know if you catch one and find out, won't you?

Megan
Sydney, Australia