Saturday, February 20, 2016

Answers To Comments

TBT here:  We got many questions about the "Twisted" box.  So here are some answers from Ayla...


Megan commented:  "Good application of the scientific method, Ayla. Your conclusion that Iza is the freak and the box has nothing to do with it is very credible"

Ayla:  Thank you Megan.  I AM the smartest feline in the house.  I do think very catlogically.

15 and Meowing commented:  "I guess you figured out that mystery. I hope Iza doesn't see this post. 

Ayla:  We have an agreement here that we all tell each other what we post.  So, of course, I DON'T tell IZA annything I post.  But she actually thinks I WILL, so she doesnt go looking at old posts.  MOL!

Flynn commented:  "Iza may not be too happy about you calling her freaky"

Ayla:  See above...  ;)

Brian commented:  "Hey Marley, you got a Twisted Sister"

Ayla:  Yes, but it isnt the boxs fault, she came that way.  And TBT says that the "Twisted" actally refers to "old twisted Zinfandel grapevines" that make a slightly different kind of wine than new vines.  Partcularly, "cheap but decent".  I sniffed the stuff once and almost bomited, but then HE doesnt like raw mice like US...




12 comments:

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Tee-hee!!

Well, now we have the knowledge of all the twisted and twists, too!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I don't show Binga all my posts either!

Katie Isabella said...

Him. Intrigue...veiled meanings and punnish as well for our delectation!! (in the humorous sense kitties...not the "punish" sense)

Brian said...

That's just the right twist!

Flynn said...

What do you mean, TBT doesn't like raw mice! He doesn't know what he is missing.

The Whiskeratti said...

You know, it's not always good to share EVERYThING. Let's just keep Iza in the dark about this, shall we? Otherwise it could be the next Smacky Paws Wars.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Great answers- thank you Ayla. I won't tell.

Megan said...

How does TBT know that he doesn't like raw mice - has he even tried one?! I think he should before make a decision.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

modern nomad said...

No raw mice! Maybe gently sautéed...

Noodle and crew

Mariodacat said...

Don't feel bad, I don't get to eat raw mice either. Of course I naver catch any to eat anyway, so it's a mute point!

The Island Cats said...

TBT should try raw mice...he might like them!

Maxwell Faraday Richman said...

Seriouslies, what's up with that? Our humans prefer the bomi--- err "Wine" -- over dead mousie too!