Monday, February 01, 2016

Easy Like Sunday, Part 2

AYLA:  After we took it EASY inside yesserday, we went outside ta enjoy the warm weather.  Its kinna weerd feelin warm AND having snow everywhere.    But there is enough clear area.  I went out first.  Though I did hafta warn Iza not ta sneak up an whap my tail!
So then I looked around some...
Sniffed around a bit as Marley joined me...
And got up on the completely clear an dry deck rail.
It was very eciting outside.  There were birdies flyin evrywhere lookin fer foods.
I was watchin them ALL around.
Some were even hoppin around down on the snowy lawn.  
Marley was watchin them too.  But he doesnt feel comfortable up on the rail...

9 comments:

Brian said...

That looks a bit chilly but I'm glad you had some fun out there!

Flynn said...

That was nice for you to get out and find it was warm. I saw Marley's happy tail when he joined you.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Nice to see you out and about Ayla. That looks like a nice spot on the rail.

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

That spot on the rail looks like it will keep your adorable paws warmer than being down on the deck near that snow!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I bet it was fun, birdie watching out there!

Megan said...

Did you whap any Ayla?

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Punapippuri said...

Snow is nice and soft to jump in. Just sayin'

The Whiskeratti said...

You sure got a great seat for the Bird Show.

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Your pretty head is turning this way and that to watch all thise birdies!! Glad you had a snow-free seat:)

Marley looks real intent, too:)