Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sunday Pile On

TBT:  I got up early and watched political news on TV.  I fed the cats first, of course; they always get fed before I eat.  Their "full-tummy-happiness" caused a cat-pile as soon as I sat down.
I was happy about THAT, but I know I don't look it.  The news wasn't great.  And I don't LOOK smiley a lot normally.  Some people do, I don't.  I used to get a lot of "Hey, smile" comments at work even when I FELT happy.  So don't worry about that.  I was happy...
Seriously, with Marley licking my hair and Ayla on my shoulder, I really was pretty pleased!
And you can just barely see Iza on my lap in the bottom left...
But Ayla is disturbed by the least movement, and I was starting to avoid Marley's rough tongue-licks.   He is determined and dedicated to licking.  I have abrasions to prove it.   Ayla went off to the desk.
She always likes to be "near but not on" after a few minutes.  Well, each of them has their own habits...

15 comments:

Megan said...

LOL - what a hoot!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

A cuddle pile (sort of)! How cool.

Brian said...

A pile like that make for a great happy any old time!

Ann Adamus said...

Purrsonally speaking, I think watching "political news" these days gives every human an unhappy expression!

The Whiskeratti said...

Such sweet pictures. We luff how dedicated your family is to you, and vice versa.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

A full bellah and a human to snuggle on - what more could a kitty want on Sunday???

Cara n Crew said...

mol! what a great morning :)

pip, smidgen, minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Nothing better than all the loving attention of your dedicated and loving kitty furmily!

Flynn said...

That looks like the best kitty pile. My mum is like you and doesn't look happy unless she is smiling. She says it is because her mouth naturally turns downwards.

The Swiss Cats said...

MOL ! It's inner happiness, right ? Nice kitty pile ! Purrs

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Such sweet kitties you have. I wish mine would do that to me. Joanie sits on me and Sammy will sleep on my head, but with 13 cats I want more. I always get the same thing from people about not smiling. I always feel fake when smiling and I got used to not smiling because I have a gap in the front. As long as you know you are happy is all that matters.

The Florida Furkids said...

A pile of kittiesalways makes for a happy time!

The Florida Furkids

Pretinha said...

Tanto amor na hora do noticiário pode ajudar a engolir algumas notícias! hihihi

Maxwell Faraday Richman said...

Heee! We pile on too - as often as we can!

The Island Cats said...

That was a great kitty pile!