Saturday, February 06, 2016

The Caturday Saturday ESS

IZA:  Well, plural, to be precise!  ESSs I spose...

There were comments about the ESS, so I thought I would addrESS them (MOL!).  Ya see, I'm hard on the ESSs.  I claw them unmercifully, rip up the tops and get below fer more rippin.  I LOVE those things.

TBT once snipped all the loose parts from the first one.  But I complained about that.  I LIKE the loose parts.
I like ta admire my werk!
The shreddeds are like badges.
Ya can tell what parts I LOVE ta attack...
It takes werk ta attack the unner parts...
An of course, the top part deserves attention.
TBT used ta think he would just replace the ripped carpet parts.   But te old carpet part is hard ta remove. 
So I expect a new one in the near future!

Update on the horking problem:  I'm doing great!  TBT has been giving me only minced chickie and minced turkey and I havent had a single problem since then.  We suspect my tummy doesnt like fishy food (but I like the taste).  So I get the chickie and turkey while Marley an Ayla use the remaining fishy stuff.

It doesnt bother THEM! 

16 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Wow, Iza, you really are rough on those things! Our Ess almost looks brand new, and it has been here for years! It's way older than I am. I'm also glad to hear you're feeling better!

Lone Star Cats said...

Glad your tummy is feelin better!

Punapippuri said...

They are certainly badges - no one dare mess with you Iza. Respect.

Keep that tum in good shape too.

The Whiskeratti said...

Pawsome art you've created. And we're so glad your tummy is doing well.

The Menagerie Mom said...

Wow, those scratchers sure are, um...well loved? Great work, Iza! Also, I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better. I guess it's no fishy flavors for you. Purrs!

Brian said...

Those Essssssss are sure well loved and we're glad you are still horkerless!

Flynn said...

You certainly do a good job on the Esses. One of my cat trees is almost as old as me but you can hardly see a mark on the scratchy posts. The carpet on the shelves doesn't look so good though. I am glad your tummy is settled again.

KitKat said...

Wow! You really shred those don't you. Bought one for my kitties and they don't even go near it. Go figure. Glad you are feeling better.
Angel Normie, Mika, Sasha & Grady Lewis

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Wow!! You surely know what to do with your ESS!

Glad its the ESS and not the furniture, MOL!!
You must have the sharpest claws :)

Glad you are feeling better, Iza!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Wow, that is some excellent handiwork on those Esses!
We are so glad to hear about your bellah getting better. Several of us can't handle fishy flavors, either.
Have an easy weekend.
XOXO

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

I am glad your tummy is feeling better. I think TBT should get you a new ess as a get well gift.

Megan said...

I think those ESSes should officially be declared 'deaded by Iza' and TBT should buy a couple of new ones.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Whoa that ESS has been massacred!!!

The Island Cats said...

Wow, you've shown that ESS a lotta love. ;)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Iza you made mince meat out that ESS or both of them!
Glad you are feeling better too!!

The J-Cats said...

Wow, you really dedded that Ess, didn't you?!
How long does that usually take you?