Saturday, March 12, 2016

Caturday Saturday

IZA:  Oh JOY, TBT lifted me up to the top of the shoe rack where I cant jump.  It kinna embarrassing that Ayla an Marley can jump up there an *I* cant, but its my (very healthy) plump physique. 

It was thrilling.  I got ta look all around at things I never normally see close-up.  I looked one way...
Another...
A 3rd way...
And a 4th!
What?  You never been in a place you normally arent and get ecited?
But purrsonal duties demand attention wherever ya are.
A lick here and there (partly ta calm my ecitment).
And then I had ta be helped down.  Kinna shameful, but that bed, as soft as it is, looks a LONG way down.  I was happy ta crawl onto TBTs shoulder.

An I had the most shocking realization - He LIVES at this height!!!  How does he stand it?

15 comments:

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

What a great washing perch! You can wash and watch at the same time.
Maybe your TBT should make a stairs for you up there, MOL!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

How awesome that you got a new view! Sometimes my human holds me up to look at the lighting fixtures and sconces. It's fascinating!

Katie Isabella said...

You have made my momma's day. NO idea what that's all about, but you have. Oh and I loves the color of your walls up there in the highlands of the house. xox

Flynn said...

You had a very good look around. It can be exciting to see things from a new angle.

The Swiss Cats said...

It's so kind of TBT to have helped you ! That's a great spot to look around ! Purrs

Brian said...

That's a darn cool place to be and see so many things from a different view!

Dragonheart, Merlin, and Devi said...

We are glad you got to check out the new spot! It looks like a great place to pause and groom. Merlin thanks you for the purrs.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

What a sweet thing for TBT to do for you. It's always fun to see things from a new "perspective"!

The Whiskeratti said...

Views are great. We're glad you got a chance to see it.

Noodle Cat said...

Wow! What a nifty place to while away the hours...
Have a wonderful weekend.

Noodle and crew

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Aw, that's so sweet of TBT to give you a peek at a place you can't usually get to! We would do that with Star a some when she was with us because her arthritis would prevent her from getting some places that she used to love. Very nice of him to lend you a shoulder when you were done, too!

Lone Star Cats said...

I luv gettin up high too!

Maxwell Faraday Richman said...

Seriouslies, how do the balance on TWO PAWS alla time too? That looks like you had FUN way up high!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

You have a beautiful physique. Looks like you had fun getting to be in a different spot.

Megan said...

I second the motion that TBT could build you a small staircase so you can get up and down whenever you like.

Megan
Sydney, Australia