Friday, March 25, 2016

Flashback Friday

We are doin a flashback to 5 years ago today...
  --------------------------

Marley Been in the Hidey Hole

Ok, OK, I'm comin out.  Bast, cant a fella get some "away" time?  Its not like I was chased in here...
[TBT:  Yes you were.  I dropped a big pot on the floor and you scrabbled into the hidey hole like all the ghosts in Heck were after your tail]

Ahem, well, never mind why I was in there.  Sometimes I just like the enclosed feelin.  And I DID have several toy mousies in there with me.  Ya cant feel too alone with mousies around ya.  Especially the sisal ropey ones, ya know?

[I tossed those mousies in there to calm you down]

But it is lunchtime, so here I am.  Ready.  Willing.  Hungry...

[You didn't come out until I shoved a food bowl right to the opening and pulled it out as you approached it.]

Ack, I get no mercy today...

12 comments:

Pretinha said...

Marley estou impressionada, como você conseguiu passar por esse buraco estreito? hihihi

The Whiskeratti said...

We're impressed that you could even get IN there!

Dragonheart, Merlin, and Devi said...

Wow, we are impressed you were able to squeeze in under there!

Flynn said...

Marley, however do you manage to get in that tiny hidey hole???

Brian said...

I sure don't think I'd fit in anywhere like that these days!

modern nomad said...

Isn't it amazing what tiny little spaces we can squish into?
It's called talent with a touch of flexibility!

Have a wonderful weekend...

Noodle and crew

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

Holy cat, how did you fit under that thing, Marley?

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

A furry tight fit indeed! The tighter the more secure, right?!

Pipo won't even try that squeeze play stuff, but Minko is purrty good at it, MOL!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Humans ALWAYS embellish the truth!

Maxwell Faraday Richman said...

Dood, we TOTALLY agree with Summer on THAT!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Ack! TBT was totally ratting you out then! hee hee!
We went five years ago today too! (well, Saturday) funny coincidence!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Poor Marley, I am sure you just wanted to be alone.