Saturday, April 02, 2016

Favrit Toys

AYLA:  Well, I guess our April Fool's joke wasnt all that convincing.  It can be hard to pretend about weather!

But, back to today.  I thought I would show my favrit toys.  I love to carry this woven fevver-thing around.  Iza an Marley dont bother with it, so it is allus where I left it (unless when TBT is cleaning).
My REAL Super-Favrit toy is these plastic rings! They come from milk bottles.  Used to annyway.  Now there are twisty caps.  Sometimes I carry them around all night, mostly into the bedroom.  And then TBT will find THIS many on the bed (more spread around than this though).
TBT says I make funny little "merfing" sounds when Im "carrying".  Well, its kinna hard ta talk properly when I got somethin in my mouth...

15 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, and Devi said...

Ayla, those are very cool toys! We don't have milk jugs here in Canada, so we only had milk jug rings to play with once, when a blogging friend sent us some!

Katie Isabella said...

I know my mommy LOVES when I announce Donkey, Floppy Mousie or Floppie Duckie.

Mickey's Musings said...

Those are pawsome toys.
They are way better than the expensive ones humans tend to get ;)
Heeheehee
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

The Whiskeratti said...

We always luff seeing other kittehs' toys.

Megan said...

Those are some unusual toys you've got there Ayla. I'm not surprised that the others aren't interested in them.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

The Island Cats said...

I love those milk rings, too, Ayla. ~Ernie

Brian said...

Well I thought you had snow! Those toys look just right to me!

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Our weather is a bit late with its April Fool's jokes...we have rain, snow sunshine and more snow...too much in fact.UGH.

Love all those rings. In the past our now angel furblings would play with milk rings, and even play fetch.
Minko tries to eat them so they are no longer in our toy collection.

Just Ducky said...

Derby used to merf all the time carrying his favrite toy.

Lone Star Cats said...

Pawsome toys!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Boodie makes those noises too, when she "catches" her toys!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

I left my Human a nice sparkly toy on her pillow the other day when she put the new sheets on her bed. I don't usually bring her toys, though sometimes I play with them on the bed and then forget them. I dunno if that counts as delivery or not.

Flynn said...

Those rings look like fun, but we don't get them here.

The Swiss Cats said...

Simple toys are often the best ones. Purrs

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Those are great toys. You sire do have a nice milk cap collection.The other part of the cap makes a great hockey puck.