Monday, April 18, 2016

Mancat Monday

MARLEY:  Some days are just uneventful, and today was one of those.  Ive been ending up on TBTs lap with Iza a lot this year.  I love my Sisfur Ayla a lot, but Iza is more tolerant of sharing his lap and some movement doesnt bother her like it does Ayla. 
So I take advantage of that sometimes.  I'd rather have his lap to myself, but trying to get it before Iza does is a real challenge.  Its like she knows when he is about ta sit down before HE does an shes allus ready to jump up.  Seriously, that girlcat sits on the arm of the chair just watching and waiting!
So, a 1/2 a lap is better than none. 

13 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I have a similar problem with Binga and our office chair - the spot behind my human is supposed to be my spot but Binga has started taking it. Now sometimes we are both there and my human wonders where she is supposed to sit!

Lone Star Cats said...

At least ya don't gotta share wif a dog like me.

The Whiskeratti said...

Yep, that's prime real estate right there.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Maybe you should start hanging out on the other arm, waiting on TBT to sit?

Flynn said...

Yeah, I've heard that it is almost impossible to get the better of girlcats, so like you say, half a lap is better than none.

Katie Isabella said...

Oh you dearest girl. You love your TBT so much.

Megan said...

Half a lap wouldn't be so bad, but when Iza's involved, she takes up about 2/3rds of a lap!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Pretinha said...

Marley você é muito tolerante, por aqui é tudo ou nada! miauhihihi
Tom

Brian said...

You look mighty comfy and we're big fans of uneventful!

William said...

Here it's Caroline and Elliott who vie for lap space. El will even jump up before my mom has a chance to sit, which is pretty risky!!

The Island Cats said...

We don't share as nicely as you guys do.

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Pipo is the lap hugger here....mostly:)

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

You two look cute together. Thank you for the kinds words you left on our blog about the loss of Spooky. XO