Thursday, June 16, 2016

All's Well

MARLEY:  Actually, yesserdays picture wasnt as bad as it looked.  Yeah, Iza was trying ta intimidate me, but she tries that every week or so.  It doesnt do her anny good.
As ya can see, all I did was decide ta stop and groom.  I wasnt even lookin at her.  She hates it when I do that.
But when Iza does that ta poor Ayla, Ayla has ta go run up something high where she can glare in safety.  Oddly enough, though, Iza and Ayla wrassle evenly when TBT opens our food cans (but only in the evening).  *I* cant figure either of them out sometimes...

5 comments:

Megan said...

Your decision not to engage with Iza but ignore her and groom instead was a very sound choice, Marley. I'm sure your lack of interest in her got right up her nose!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Brian said...

I know Marley, sisters can be confusing!

The Whiskeratti said...

You are very wise. Dealing with the ladies can be quite tricksy.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Sometimes Binga and I trade smacky paws at mealtimes. Originally, I didn't want to, but Binga kept insisting - so I kind of do it just to make her happy.

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Wow, you are so self-controlled Marley! Bravo!! Iza didn't have anything to hiss at you that way...
We love peacefur endings:)