Friday, June 24, 2016

Freaky Friday TV Time

AYLA:  I get a bit ecited when I see cats on TV.  Especially iffen they are unusual cats.  Like this one.  I dint know it was a cat at first, but the ears and eyes made me think it might be.
And I wasnt sure even with another picture.  
But then they started showing it better.  It was clearer on the TV than the picture shows.   But really, ya cant mistake a cat.  We ARE kinna unique!
"The Look" really proves it too.  
But what REALLY innerested me was the EARS!  The ears of THAT one are amazing.  I dint even unnerstand that the name of it was RIGHT THERE cuz Ive never seen that word.  But TBT helped me out by saying it fer me.  "car-a-cal".  I have ta remember that cuz it is the bigger-than-me cat I most admire now!
Hey lady, get back to the cat!  I dont need ta see YOU.
So annyway, these car-a-cal cats have huge ears for hearin tinier sounds than me, they can jump way better than even *I* can, an they can catch hummingbirds in the air.  Not that I actally want us cats ta catch hummingbirds (cuz I admire them little fast guys so much), but that they CAN is pawsome!
They average about 20 pounds (less than 2x Marley's size), but they can jump 14 feet up (more than 2x what Marley or even *I* can jump.  That is higher per size than anny other cat!  No wonder I admire them so much. 

I wanna see MORE TV shows about them.  Oh, um, yeah, TBT liked the show too...

14 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

My momma says her first cat when she wuz a little girl caught a hummingbird mid-flight. He wuz an orangey too.

Megan said...

How thoughtful of TBT to switch the TV to shows that he knows will be of interest to you. I've never heard of those cats either, but they sound amazing. I wonder whether 'the Marley' will take on as a unit of measure for cat mass? Iza is already 1.2 Marleys, isn't she? And she's aiming to reach the big 2.0 in the future. LOL But I wonder how the cat blogosphere would handle changes in Marley's mass - that is, what happens if Iza achieves her goal weight of 2.0 Marleys and then Marley himself stacks on a couple of extra pounds? Will Iza have to pork up even more to maintain her perfect 2.0?

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Those caracals are really amazing!

Mr Puddy said...

They remind me Baste Egyptian God !
Pretty cool !!!

Have a great weekend
=^x^=

My new blog address : http://mrpuddy9.blogspot.com 

Flynn said...

Those are lovely looking cats, and those ears are enormous!
My mum or dad open my cat door about 5 - 6am so I can go out in the garden if I want to. When they got up a bit later this morning I had left a bird in the kitchen for them.
Last night I caught a tiny shrew in the garden too, so they think I must be feeling good right now.

The Menagerie Mom said...

TBT sure watches the best TV shows! I think the caracal looks and sounds like a purrfect kind of kitty to look up to, Ayla. Those ears sure are amazing!

Dragonheart, Merlin, and Devi said...

Wow, those are HUGE ears! We thought we had big ears, but that caracal has us beat! Thanks for sharing the information about them.

The Whiskeratti said...

We think those are pawsome ears too.

Brian said...

That colorful cat sure looks pretty fancy!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Ayla those are very interesting looking cats!

Team Tabby said...


Thank you for your words of comfort when we lost Cookie.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

That does sound like a cool cat. Maybe they will rerun that show so you can watch it again.

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

What a specimen of a wild kitty!! We would not want to meet one in our yard...do they have pogo sticks to jump that high?? Boingy-boingy!!
We betcha they have huge tools on their paws to catch what they hear with those big ears!! They sure are magnificent, though:)

kittycaperz said...

Cool stuff!