Friday, June 10, 2016

Friday Wrap-Up

MARLEY:  Well, I got some questions about what happened yesserday.  I left off yesserday sittin there with animal noises goin on in several places around me, and ME not sure where ta go.
I'll tell ya what I did.  I SAT there until there was only sounds comin from one direction.  Then I went THERE!  That way, I didnt have ta actally make a DECISION.

An guess what I found...  A young bunny, which I promptly dispatched!  After playin with it fer a few minutes, I gave it ta Iza cuz she said she was kinna hungry.  And since TBT only came out a bit later while Iza was dining, we decided we would spare ya all the picture.

So alls well that ends well (fer US annyway).

15 comments:

Flynn said...

You are a Mighty Hunter, Marley. I can see from your ears that you were listening very intently.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

That was so sweet of you to share with Iza.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Aw, poor bunny!

Brian said...

I figured you were displaying your hunting ears Marley!

Colehaus Cats said...

While we like sharing, our Mom is sad about the baby bunny become noms.

Megan said...

Good strategy Marley and congrats on your hunting success. And thanks for sparing us the pics.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

The Whiskeratti said...

You are indeed a mighty hunter mancat and we are very proud of you. But mom.. she is kinda sad too. But she understands how it is with felines.

The Island Cats said...

We're glad you spared us the pictures. :)

Cara n Crew said...

good plan, Marley! nice hunting too! us kitties would like the pictures, our mom, not so much :D

pip, smidgen, minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I knew you'd figure out something, Marley!

Katie Isabella said...

Marley, I had NO idea you had thigh tops for socks! How did I, a fashion maven, miss that!? And the Cat Who Came Before, Robin was a hunter like none mom ever had. I'm told she also did the baby bunny thing which made mom feel really bad.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

What a mighty hunter you are Marley!

Pretinha said...

Você é um bom caçador Marley!

Maxwell Faraday Richman said...

Vishus BUNNIES? Who knew?!?

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

You are a smart kitty, Marley! And a seasoned hunter!
And a nice brofur to share.