Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Watched One Wensday

MARLEY:  Yeah, Iza was intently watching Ayla, sitting innocently on the ladder next ta the fishie tank!  She was watching Iza watchihg HER.
But she was there ta innocently watch the fishies.  And I say "innocently" honestly.  We all watch the fishies but TBT has never noticed one actually missing.  Anny that die are found inside, dead...
But it is never a good thing fer her when Iza gets that "antelope in the lioness's gaze" look.
So she went at sat next ta TBT fer a while, Iza lost innerest, and I could finally relax...

12 comments:

Megan said...

Phew! It sounds as though there were a tense few moments there. I wonder if the fish even realised!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

What suspense was going on at your den...now resolved and peacefur:)

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm glad things calmed down!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Thank goodness we haven't got a fish tank!

The Menagerie Mom said...

Whew. The suspense was killing me, Marley.

Brian said...

We thought that was the case!

The Whiskeratti said...

My goodness, so much watching everything going on. But, we cats ARE professional, high grade watchers.

Pretinha said...

Adoro um bom suspense, fico contente que tudo terminou bem!

Flynn said...

You must have to work hard making sure Ayla stays safe.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Such lucky kitties, you have fish tv-live :)

dezizworld.com said...

MOL You should see me's new sisfur. Raena finally found our fishy and every night she tries everythin' to get to him. She hasn't figgered out it ain't ever gonna happen. MOL

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Katie Isabella said...

I need a pet too! I'm gonna protest! Oh and I only get Royal Canin fuds as a treat once in a while. Stuff is too expensive. I'm share of you come over though. xox