Saturday, July 23, 2016

Caturday Saturday

MARLEY:  We were having a nice night on  and around TBT.  Iza was at the TV, I was on the ottoman.  Ayla was on a nearby towel.
I wasnt actally napping, just sitting and thnking.  I do that sometimes.  I asked Iza once if she does that and she just looked at me weerd.
So I shifted around trying ta get some ZZZZs, but the TV noise was disturbing.  Lots of sudden loud sounds.  TBT lives in a noisy world...
Iza wasnt bothered.  She could nap through a Vishus Deer attack!
But then TBT watched the end of some monster movie.  We dont like those.  You can see even Iza leaving the room.  And there was even a CAT involved!  The woman is holding it.  We all went to the bedroom.
We knew it was late and TBT would be joining us soon.  And he did.  And we all slept fer 12 hours...

11 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Monster movie? I don't think I'd like that either.

Megan said...

Well, TBT should know better than that. I hope you grabbed all the best spots on the bed before he got in.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Mickey's Musings said...

We would probably go to the bedroom and pick out a comfy spot too.
Monster movies might give us bad dreams ;)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Brian said...

We don't care for those sounds the noisy monsters make either!

The Whiskeratti said...

.... and you all slept happily ever after. At least for that 12 hours.

Flynn said...

I don't like the TV being noisy either. My dad has it too loud and my mum asks him if he is deaf, and he says "What?" She usually chucks a cushion at him then.

William's Kith & Kin said...

Sometimes humans just don't get that some of us need peace and quiet!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

A cat in a monster movie? I hope he was OK. 12 hours of sleep sounds heavenly, my cats would never allow that- it is too long to be without food as far as they are concerned.

modern nomad said...

Is that Aliens you're watching?
Have a lovely weekend,,,

Noodle and crew

Katie Isabella said...

Mom said she usta love those but then, she noticed she does;t watch any except Star Trek movies and Spider Man. She's weird.

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

No monster movies fur us here, meowmy would not get any sleep then let alone 12 hours...she is feeling good if she gets 6...

Loud TV is not fun fur our sensitive ears...and it even makes dog-guy bark sometimes, that just makes more noise, OMC!!