Sunday, July 17, 2016

Easy Like Sunday Not

IZA:  I dont often get up on the back of the chair.  Thats mostly Marleys spot and sometimes Aylas.  But if they arent around, sometimes I do sit there. 
Part of the problem is that TBT is just too embarrassing to have in my pictures.  I crop him out of a lot of my pictures.  I DO have some standards, and sometimes he just doesnt shave fer a few days.  Now, I sure unnerstand FUR.  But what he has isnt exactly "fur".  WHAT else, Ive never figured out.  Its not a mane or pelt or even wool.  It whiskery, but not true whiskers... 
 Oh what the mousies, here it is...  Sometimes I just sit here and give up on him fer a while!  Remember that movie 'The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly'?  Well, he wouldnt have been cast as "The Good" or "The Bad", iffen ya catch my drift...
I am considering spreading Nair all over his face when he is asleep.  Do ya think I should?  I'd have ta keep the stuff off my OWN lovely furs.  I could stick a whole paw into a rubber glove to apply it, I think.  Ooh, mebbe I could cover his whole head!  Well, OK, I'd leave the eyebrows...

16 comments:

Megan said...

Hmmmm. Iza - not quite sure how to put this, but if I say the words "pot" and "kettle", can you fill in the rest?

(How's your diet going, by the way?)

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Ya mean like a pot is a better container fer plants than a kettle is?

The Whiskeratti said...

Hmm....you do that and TBT might cut off your allowance. Just sayin'....

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

MOL, Iza! I hear that human males get lazy about the shaving thing if they don't have to be at work every day.

Megan said...

No Iza. That's not what I meant. Might be worth having a private chat with TBT - ask him to explain it all to you. I'd rather not spell it out on the internet, 'cos you might be a bit embarrassed.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Goldie and Banshee said...

sometimes that nasty stubby whiskers get in the way of a good photo

The Island Cats said...

Maybe this is your version of "Beauty and the Beast." MOL!

Brian said...

MOL Iza, we think you are really having a good time!

Flynn said...

I know just what you mean Iza, my dad does the same sometimes and mum says it is a wonder he can keep his head up with all those whiskers weighing it down.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Don't forget TBT feeds you so maybe you should be nice. And Nair smells very bad- you would suffer more than TBT.

Maxwell Faraday Richman said...

The TOoth Fairy's right about the whole "don't forget who feeds ya" thing. Unfortunately. Because Faraday LOVES the idea ....

Pretinha said...

Iza você me fez rir!

kittycaperz said...

Iza - ignore TBT's whiskers and just enjoy the spot on the back of the chair!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

You've got some pretty good ideas there, Iza...but be nice, he takes good care of you!

dezizworld.com said...

Oh Iza dat sounds a little scary. What ifin ya' got dat nair on you? We think maybe you ought not worry 'bout it. Mommy sometimes gopes fur days without shavin' her legs, and let me tell ya' dat's embarrassin'. MOL

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Um...um...well, nevfur mind!

We sit on the recliner back too...meowmy says we shouldn't cause it flattens the stuffing all out...see what a red herring i threw at you Iza...to git you on a diffurent track than whiskers...

You could just wash it a bit, like Minko does to pawppy...and he even does that to meowmy's hair!!