Monday, July 11, 2016

Mancat Monday

MARLEY:  I was real anxious ta get outside right after dinner.  It was early enough that I was still allowed out.
 I was REAL innerested in gettin out.
 Cuz THIS was sitting on the back lawn!
TBT saw it too, and he let me out.  And then he kind of walked all around on the deck moving around a bit more active.

The bunny saw that!  And ran off unner the fence.  I was kinna surprised at TBT.  He is normally rather still and watchful when there is something in the yard we are innerested in.  HE said it was accidental cuz there was a wasp flying around him, but somethin dint seem right about that.  When wasps fly around him, he usually takes of his hat to whap-swing at them an he dint do THAT.

Oh Bast, I hope he isnt getting all weak about rabbits...

10 comments:

The Whiskeratti said...

Dude, you have a CURFEW?? PS: bad luck about the bun, for sure.

Mr Puddy said...

MOL... My mom has done that too, but mosquito
Have a great day !
=^x^=

http://mrpuddy9.blogspot.com 

The Island Cats said...

Well, we're kinda glad TBT did that so the bunny could get away.

Lone Star Cats said...

I only ever get to watch da bunnies through da window.

Colehaus Cats said...

Well, the bunnies are terribly cute and all. Or so our Mom says. She says they're super extra, extra soft too and she would know since she's been rescuing them from a neighbor's cat. We wouldn't know anything about that ourselves.

Megan said...

Hmmmm. You're right Marley - that doesn't sound like TBT's typical 'cats will be cats will be hunters' attitude, and I would have thought he'd consider rabbits to be feral pests and be happy to let you at 'em. Sounds to me like you need to sit him down and have a man to man chat with him.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Oh wow, that is a cute little bunny. My human wouldn't have the heart to harm them, or let any of us harm them, even though they can be terrible garden pests.

The Menagerie Mom said...

Don't hate me, Marley, but I must admit that I kind of like rabbits. Don't you find them even just a little bit cute?

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Well, they are more than average screechy when grabbed. A bit chewy. Fast, and I admire that. Too much fur though. Good wiggle; gets me a bit excited.

TBT guesses of 20 rabbits, we get about 3 a year, dogs get 4, the road gets 6, the big scary birds get 6, and that leaves one too many to go after his gardens.

So we are the least of their problems. ~ MARLEY

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Maybe TBT did not want to scare anyone nearby if bunny had to screech..it is bloodcurdling...we know...dog-guy has made some do that, too...but we are not allowed.
And that seemed to be a big one, they can kick way hard...that would be too ouchy for you.