Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Werdy Wensday

AYLA:   I wanna thank Megan fer suggesting I tell TBT ta take away that green towel and put a bloo one there on the plant rack.  Im so much happier on bloo!  He put a green towel there because the plant rack is green, but what does he know about color?  I mean the PURPOSE of the towel was ta make a comfy spot fer ME ta sit and look good while I look outside!
It feels more PROPER now...
 I look a little annoyed though, cuz he took about Eleventy-One flashy pictures.
I can solve that though.  I'll just close my eyes!

12 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

The blue does look great!

Gidget said...

mommies favorite color is bloo, and btw, it's elebenty squillion and ate degrees here today and we ain't in las vegas

kittycaperz said...

Our mom takes a billion pictures of us to!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

You do look nice on blue, but you look great on any color.

The Whiskeratti said...

We're happy to see you now have the proper color.

Megan said...

I'm glad you thought to ask TBT to change the towel, Ayla. He seems to be a very responsible and obliging pusscat wrangler, so I was confident that if you brought this matter to his attention, he'd fit things up straight away.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Brian said...

You do look quite bluetiful sweetie!

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Oh, Blue!!
Its true!
Looks so good.
with YOU!

Pipo knows all about how to close eyes and lower the head whenvfur that camera comes out and she nevfur uses flashies...sheesh.

Dragonheart, Merlin, and Devi said...

You look lovely on blue!

The Swiss Cats said...

You look even more pretty on blue ! Purrs

Pretinha said...

O azul combina com seu pelo bonito!

Flynn said...

The blue suits you so much better, Ayla.