Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Announcement Wensday

We want to announce a milestone in our lives.  Tomorrow is our 10TH BLOGIVERSARY!

There will be a pawty.  Not the wild kind like Marley's birthday, more like a visiting, sit around comparing notes, bat a few toys, eat some good snacks pawty.  We are still a bit worn out from that one!

Since we ourselfs werent there at the start, TBT will discuss the beginning and we will chime in occasionally when it gets ta our parts.

So please do come and help us celebrate this special day!

9 comments:

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

WOW 10 years! We will be here to help you celebrate. I wish I had known about blogs that long ago so I could have been following you.

Flynn said...

Thursday is not one of my blogging and visiting days any more, but I will make sure that my mum turns the PC on so I can wish you a happy 10th blogoversary tomorrow.

Megan said...

Ooooh - I'm kinda glad that it's not gonna be one of your Big Parties. I, too, am still recovering from the last one.

See ya tomorrow for the celebration.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

The Whiskeratti said...

We're impressed! And we will totally be there too.

Brian said...

We wouldn't miss it gang, although I will be late tomorrow.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Ten years. Since we'll be offline much of tomorrow, we'll wish you a happy blogoversary tonight. Have a fun day.

The Island Cats said...

Wow, 10 years is definitely worth celebrating!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'll be here - 10 is a big milestone!

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Thanks for the paws up!