Sunday, August 28, 2016

Easy Like Sunday

MARLEY:  Iza and I found enough room on the ottoman fer both of us today.  It was still tight though.  Ya can see her hip pushin into my back an my legs dangling over the edge.  I was trying ta get some washing done and as little movement as there was at HER end of me, she wasnt happy.
I wasnt doint MUCH washing.  Im surprised she could even tell.
So I finished an turned to her ta say I was done and ta stop shovin.  And it being Easy Like Sunday day, she agreed.  We had a good nap after that.
See, now if it had been TBT there instead of me, HIS big clunky feet and legs would have just dragged him right over the edge onto the floor! 

17 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm glad you two were able to make that ottoman work!

The Whiskeratti said...

You are so right. Hooomins just can't fit places like we can. Enjoy the nap.

dezizworld.com said...

Aaaaaaaaw Ya'll look so cute. Glad you were able to get in a good nap.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

The Swiss Cats said...

Enjoy your nap ! Purrs

Jans Funny Farm said...

Glad you two worked that out so you could both nap.

Katie Isabella said...

You two did well. You are used to sharing.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

I hope nobuddy fell off!

Brian said...

Well you two do look pretty darn comfy!

Flynn said...

Looked like a bit of a tight fit, but I'm glad you both managed to stay there without mishap.

Toby Ayne said...

Well, I'm glad you both settled the problem amiably.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

You 2 look so cute together. Glad you both settled in after your bath.

Maxwell Faraday Richman said...

well Marley, girlcats can be particular about stuff like that. E have no idea WHY though!

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

You are both quite diplomatic as far as that goes! Around here we would have had a hissing session to determine who got the whole thing...and then after the loser leaves, the winner would leave too, MOL!

Megan said...

C'mon, Marley - spit it out: she's just fat. That's the problem!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Punapippuri said...

Marley we know you are a chilled polite dude, but those girlcats - even you have to admit what blankie hogs they are.

And as for our birthday present from Norway - yes, we do want a mountain! Most of it is in Finland(N) but somehow those Vikings got the peak!!!

The Menagerie Mom said...

Aww. You two cuties obviously know that caring is sharing. Purrs!

Pretinha said...

É muito bom saber compartilhar!
Tenham uma ótima semana!