Saturday, September 17, 2016

Caturday Saturday

IZA:  I kind of slept in this morning.  TBT had helped me get up onto the shoe rack when he went to bed last night, and he doesnt do that all that often.  So I not only stay up there all night when he does, I try ta sleep late too!
 Its Aylas spot really and he keeps it for her cuz she feels safer up there.  But she had settled in a dresser drawer so he decided it was OK iffen I spent the night there. 
She stayed sleepin in the drawer, so it all worked out good.  And since TBT is going ta wash all our towels today, she may not even ever know...

12 comments:

Brian said...

You do look seriously comfy up there!

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

You sure are curled up so cozily, Iza!
Yup, wash the towels and remove any traces of your trespassing the night up there,MOL!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

I am sure she wouldn't mind that you slept up there.

The Swiss Cats said...

You look very comfy, and so cute curled like this ! It's nice of TBT to have helped you. Purrs

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

That looks like a real cozy spot!

The Whiskeratti said...

That's quite a cozy spot. And sometimes... It's nice to taste of the forbidden nip....

Flynn said...

You look very cosy up there, Iza. My mum and dad slept in this morning too. I couldn't wake my mum up, so I went nose to nose with my dad and gave the loudest yell I could manage. That woke him up so he let me out in the garden.

Maxwell Faraday Richman said...

Heeee, we agree - don't ask, don't smell, don't tell! Specially if the towels wash away the evidence!

Jans Funny Farm said...

It's nice to sleep in a different spot on occasion. We play musical beds around here, but we don't have a shoe rack to rest on.

Toby Ayne said...

I see TBT puts towels on his shoes to make you guys more comfy! Or is it to protect his shoes???

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

That was nice of TBT!

The J-Cats said...

Sometimes, we break down the sides of Mummy's shoeboxes and half push the shoes out and sleep inside. It's fun. And making love to Mummy's shoes is also fun - especially when She's been wearing them all day (mol)