Thursday, September 01, 2016

Freaky Friday

AYLA:  TBT loves to decorate the top dresser drawer, where I sometimes sleep through the night, with socks.  I really appreciate that.
TBT:  Um, Ayla, they are really thick socks and need extra time to dry.

AYLA:  So, like I said I love he decorates the drawer with them and I like that.  I even pulled a few around me.  They are quite cozy and I love that TBT puts them there for me.  Not to mention the drawerful of warmed undershirts.   The load of warmed undershirts IS worthy of a Princess!
 Marley and Iza have to sleep elsewhere.  That's THEIR problem.
THEY are getting ready to get into bed with him, as you can see by the small touch-lamp being lit.
Iza will sleep on him unner the covers as close as she can, draped over his hips iffen she can get away with it, and Marley will crawl unner the covers at dawn but not touchin him.  They are both weird.

15 comments:

Megan said...

Yep - that is very weird behaviour. Sleeping in a drawer with a bunch of socks draped over the side? Not weird at all.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

The Whiskeratti said...

We all have our own special styles. BTW, that is one FIERCE header picture!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

That is a great spot for you. Marley looks like he wants to play with the socks.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Sounds like everybody has their routine! We do here too. Binga insists on sleeping next to a human. Boodie sleeps on the bed but not next to a human. I usually sleep in the cat tree - I only sleep on the bed with my human if we are out of town.

Just Ducky said...

Freaky Friday? But it is only Thursday!

Katie Isabella said...

Hey...looks like primo sleeping arrangements to me. I have my ways I insist on as well.

Flynn said...

TBT is very thoughtful to decorate your drawer bed for you. I like to sleep on my mum but she has to be on her back. If she isn't, I keep walking over her until she turns over.

Pretinha said...

Ayla essa cama personalizada é o meu sonho, eu gostaria de dormir
dentro da gaveta, mas a Adri não deixa, então eu durmo em cima dela a maior parte da noite, é a minha pequena vingança. miauhihi
Flora

The Island Cats said...

Hey, if TBT puts those socks out like that, he meant for you to lay on them.

Brian said...

Nothing better than snoozing in a happy pile!

William's Kith & Kin said...

Ayla, we think you got the safest sleeping spot in the whole place!

Lone Star Cats said...

Looks like a good snooze spot to me!

Mr Puddy said...

AYLA, you cracked my mom up !
Ha..Ha..Ha.. A Girl who love SOCKS !!!

Have a great weekend

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

We hope you didn't get damp from those still damp socks, Ayla! MOL!
But if they were dry we think we would do the same:)

Enjoy your beautyrest all of you!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Hee hee, the stockings were hung on the dresser with care in hopes that Ayla soon would be there!