Thursday, September 01, 2016

Tastey Thursday

IZA:  Yes, thank you, I DID get the tastey plate!  It takes some werk.
First, I have to fight off Ayla, who also likes that plate stuff.
But I have a technique.  I shove my nose unner her chin.
And push to the far side of the plate.  That gets me good control.
 Iffen I can get my face over most of the plate, I WIN!
 Lick, Lick, Lick...
But TBT says I am too greedy and wont share.  So he pulls me away (sometimes) to let Ayla get some licks in.  
He baffles me sometimes.  Fortunately, Marley doesn't like TBTs plate stuff, or this would get REAL complexicated...  But I got 90% of the licks, so thats "OK".

12 comments:

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Well, you got the plate anyway! 90% is pretty good, but still, sometimes sharing stinks. If you were at our house, you'd never have to share, no one here likes people foods!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Did you enjoy your tasty plate of food Iza and we hope Ayla left you to your plate and tucked in to her own dish.

The Menagerie Mom said...

You have a great technique for making sure you get that plate stuff, Iza. My girl Eddy usually just goes for the body slam technique to gain sole possession of the bowl. She's the smallest cat in the house, yet she seems to always win. Well, anyway, I'd say 90% is a pretty darn good success rate! Great job, Iza!

The Island Cats said...

You sure know how to get your nose in there, Iza!

Mariodacat said...

Good job of licking that plate clean pals. Love your ummmmm "team work" once you get going on it. Good job. Oh, we're trying to figure out how TBT got such great pictures - did he lay on the floor?

The Whiskeratti said...

Pawsome! You got some of the good stuff. And yeah... sometimes you gotta share.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

You could have shared 50/50 , but I guess you did call dibs on it.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Iza, I think you are a little bit like Binga! Maybe more than a little.

Flynn said...

90% of the plate sounds good to me!

Brian said...

Well at least you did share 10% of the bounty!

Lone Star Cats said...

90 purrcent are pretty good!

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Ooohhhh! We are jealous! we wouls like even maybe 5 or 1-%!! MOL!

You sure are a heady gal, Iza...and you do know how to use it!