Sunday, October 16, 2016

Uncomfy Sunday Stroll

IZA:  Im not usually the one to be up on the deck rails.  I mean, I have to find several steps up.    Jumping right up to small narrow places is NOT my talent.

But I do when TBT is near.  I SO want to be near him.  You can all laff, but it matters to ME.   So I was up there today .

He was right next to me, so I wasn't TOO worried.  And he held me, so I wasn't too afraid of the height.  But he DID let go of me while I was there.  I was brave.  I looked around fer any intooders or vishus deer. 

I even stood while he backed off to take a picture!   But then he dint come BACK! 
I sniffed the board to make sure it wouldnt just fall over and take me with it.   But I was still worried about it all.  I mean I actually feel OFF the deck top once just trying to walk on it.  Fortunately, ON to the deck not to the ground side.  I dont know HOW Ayla does it so gracefully.   She NAPS on the high rails!!!
When TBT opened the door, I ran inside for safety.  Oh Spittikins, PLEASE come over and comfort me.   The ground below the deck was like a 1000 feet down!  And I almost FELL OVER.  I need some snuggling and TBT is "busy".


16 comments:

Brian said...

That looks pretty scary but ya done good!

The Whiskeratti said...

Oh, we are so impressed. What a great effort.

Mickey's Musings said...

You do look pretty good up there Iza.
Some cats are naturals at jumping onto small places.
Good thing TBT came back to check on you so you could go inside.
High places can be scary.
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Flynn said...

You were very brave up there Iza. so brave that TBT thought you would be okay on your own.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

How brave you are! TBT got a great photo of you, too.
We're glad you made it down safely and there weren't any of those vishus deer around.
XOXO

Sabina Ayne said...

Iza, I'm sorry you were scared outside. I'm sure TBT wasn't too far from you. Great selfie anyway!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

Iza, you look like a pro! Fake it until you make it :)

Lone Star Cats said...

Ya did great for bein scared!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

I have lots of boy kitties that would love to cuddle you.

Maxwell Faraday Richman said...

*GASP* 1.000 feet below!?! YOIKES!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I think you did a good job on that rail, Iza! You just need to tap into your inner balance beam gymnast.

Megan said...

1000 feet would be a long way to fall, Iza - but because you're a cat, you can be confident that you would land on your feet! That said, you DIDN'T fall, and you should congratulate yourself on having much better balance than you give yourself credit for. I'm sure TBT didn't mean to leave you alone while you were frightened - he just knew that you'd be okay and he didn't realise how scared you were.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

The Swiss Cats said...

But you did it despite it's scary ! Well done, Iza ! Purrs

Pretinha said...

Como TBT pode deixar você ali sozinha, e ainda estar ocupado para conforta-la! Depois de você fazer todo esse esforço só para estar perto dele, isso é inadmissível!!
Pretinha

Jans Funny Farm said...

Did TBT tell you how brave you are and give you extra hugs and scritches? Well, he should have! You were a brave girl.

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Oh so brave and determined to be well uo there...and um, maybe TBT was hoping you would come inside promto...to find him of course,MOL! Did you tell him off in good mrowls and chirps of disappurrval??

Glad you didn't careen to the ground below deck.