Sunday, November 06, 2016

Easy Like Sunday

MARLEY:  Sometimes when Ayla doesnt finish her meal (astonishing idea, I know, but thats why she only weighs 7 pounds) I jump up to help her. 
Im really good about things like that.  But that can cause a problem.  Iza resents that SHE cant get up there to "help".  She sits below and glares.
So when I jump down, it is allus a good idea to land so Im facing her.  Otherwise Im liable to get a buttful of claw!
Other than that, it was a nice EASY SUNDAY, though it seems to have gotten dark early...

8 comments:

Flynn said...

It's good of you to help Ayla out with her meals, but a butt full of Iza claws doesn't sound good.
You were right about my dirty claw. My mum found it on the floor this morning. Not the usual claw sheath, but a narrow strip which must have come from the middle. It had cement stuck to it so I suppose that means that my dad will know I have been checking out his work. I expect my mum will find the rest of the sheath lying around somewhere.

The Whiskeratti said...

You're very wise to keep your butt guarded. Ladies can be.. well... termpermental.

Brian said...

Oh yea, watch that butt! Yep, the peeps have been messing with the time again!

Mickey's Musings said...

Sounds like a pawsome dismount.
Ever think of the Olympics ;)
WE would not want a butt full of Iza claws either.
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Iza's a whapper like Binga, eh?

Pretinha said...

Marley você pensa em tudo! miauhihi
Juca

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

How nice of you to help her finish. Be careful of Iza's claws.

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

It wasn't much fun here either when the sun dropped below the horizon way too early here, too...

Ayla lets you finish her noms?? OMC!

Too bad though that you have to watch out fur the jealous one afterwards...whaps on the rear and claws in the buns are well...not fun.MOL!