Monday, November 07, 2016

Mancat Monday

MARLEY:  I usually dont pay anny attention to TBTs foods or plates.  Iza thinks it the best stuff in the world and Ayla is generally interested in it.  But not me.  I think REAL food comes out of cans or mouseholes.  Or is covered with fevvers. 

But I suddenly smelled something good and went right for it.  TBT said it was something called "pork stew.  I dont know what a pork is though.
 I just couldnt get my face out of the bowl...
 But eventually, there wasnt annything left...  I'll be keeping my nose on alert for that stuff again!

11 comments:

Megan said...

oooh - delish! Perhaps TBT could get you a pet pig, Marley. And good job on cleaning that plate.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Flynn said...

I'm the same as you, Marley. Sometimes though I will eat a bit of roast chick-hen as long as it comes from the leg next to the bone. You really cleaned up your dish.

The Whiskeratti said...

Wow, that must have been some good stuff. Will you get more??

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Wow, I wonder what that tastes like! Must be really good!

Sabina Ayne said...

That pork sounds yummy!!

Just Ducky said...

oooooooo, you got some pigggy to eat. That is where ham comes from.

Brian said...

That's a yummy way to start the week Marley!

William's Kith & Kin said...

Clean Plate Club for you, Marley!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

You did a very good job on that bowl, Marley! But hey--what's this dealio of being a pillow for TWO ladycats?? *I* would enjoy that myself!

Pretinha said...

Marley, você fez um ótimo trabalho limpando aquele prato. hihi

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Now we are getting the hungries:) Good to the last drop and you didn't paw it but it was fingerlickin' good!