Sunday, January 08, 2017

Easy Like Sunday

IZA:  Im not much fer heights (cuz I cant get to many of them), but I do like spending the night up on the shoe rack towels.  Some evenings while we are all getting ready to curl up fer the night, I sit on the end of the bed and stare up there.  Usually it does me no good to stare.

But sometimes when TBT notices that Ayla has chosen another place, he will lift me up there and I am very happy.  Here I am asleep in the middle of the night.

 And here I am still there in the morning.  I can jump DOWN from the shoe rack to the bed, I just cant jump from there UP.  Come to think of it, I suppose you could jump DOWN as far as you wanted to until you landed on something...
Annyway, I spent some last moments up there while TBT was getting ready for the day.
Some licking, some scratching, some more licking.  
In fact, I was still at it after TBT left the bedroom.  Not for long though; I heard a can open shortly after and was off in a flash!

Have a good Easy...

15 comments:

The Whiskeratti said...

Yeah, down is usually easier than up, that's fur sure. We're glad you got to spend some time UP.

Mickey's Musings said...

We like that TBT puts you up there Iza.
Some cats are good jumpers, others,not so much.
We would have zoomed off to the kitchen too if we heard a can being opened :)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

Lounging in style! And safe from passing siblings who might be tempted to whap you a time or two ;) You are a pretty one, Iza!

Pretinha said...

Acho legal TBT mimar você!

Maxwell Faraday Richman said...

We agree - we choose DOWN over UP too!
Happy MEW Year!!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

You are a bathing beauty. That was nice of TBT to give you a boost.

Flynn said...

Looks like you had a very good night up there.

Megan said...

Ah, um - Iza ... you do realise that if you lost a bit of weight, you'd probably find jumping up much easier, don't you? And, you'd be able to run to the kitchen faster when you heard a can opening. Bonus!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Brian said...

You sure did have a comfy cozy going on up there!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

What a comfy place for a snooze! No wonder you like it.

The Island Cats said...

It looks like TBT made a comfy bed for you up there!

modern nomad said...

That looks like a cozy little spot!
Have a super weekend...

Noodle and crew

Just Ducky said...

Mum sometimes puts me places, but I can get at those places by myself if I wanted to.

Katie Isabella said...

Breakfast takes precedence, doesn't it?

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

We are not much of jumpers either...though short jumps are OK by us...petcretary;s furst kitty was a furry agile jumper, even into his senior years! The top bookshelf was a fave spot of his...he jumped up there from the dining room table...

You had a thorough grooming session while you waited for the breakfast signals!