Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Girlcat Tuesday

AYLA:  TBT got new blankies and stuff fer the waterybed (cotton stuff ta fight the Winter static what bothers all of us here).  So I decided the new blankie deserved a good posed kitty.  Me of course!
 Then TBT tossed one of my milk jug rings on the bed an I got all ecited. 
I LOVE those things!  They are light and round and easy to carry around.  Whapping them is like hitting a bug.  
 So forgive the slightly blurry pictures; I WAS kinna active.  Plus the flashy decides ta werk (or not) as it chooses.  It cant be forced ON. 
But I had lots of fun with the ring-thing until I decided I was tired  I went behind the dresser so TBT couldn't bother my nap with the flashy...

13 comments:

The Whiskeratti said...

Oh, new blankies are always fun. And you look so lovely.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Looks like you had LOTS of fun, Ayla!

Brian said...

Warm and fun makes for a good day!

Megan said...

TNT is a terrific chap to provide you with new blankets and a milk ring!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

The Swiss Cats said...

New blankies AND a milk ring : it looks like a lot of fun ! Purrs

Cara n Crew said...

great action shots, Ayla! ring-things are my favorite toy too! i like the added danger of playing with them close to the fridge.

~sharpie
xo

Flynn said...

We don't get milk rings on our milk, but they look like fun. My mum bought a new duvet cover before Christmas, and she got dark brown so my dirty paw prints don't show up on it the minute she puts a clean one on. Big mistake! It attracts my furs and they really stick to it. She says the muddy paws looked better.

Lone Star Cats said...

New blankies are always fun!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Today is supposedly National sleep day so he chose a good day to put new blankets on the bed. I can see you are having fun. You are a cutie.

Just Ducky said...

Static is bad for our furs, glad you got stuff that won't make it worse.

William's Kith & Kin said...

Ayla, it looks like you also got some toe action on that new blanket too!

Pretinha said...

Adorei ver você se divertindo Ayla!
Cafunés pra vocês meus amores!

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

You sure looked good in that pose, Ayla, the red of of the blanket goes furry well with your furs.
We are no longer allowed to play with those milk rings, Minko tries to eat them. Our angles Simba and Toki loved the and played fetch games with them too. And carried them around the den and swatted them under evfurrything they could! Petcretary found them in the strangest places:)