Monday, January 02, 2017

Mancat Monday

MARLEY:  I love to see TBT first thing in the morning.  I roll over on my back and stretch way out to reach him.
I invite him rub to my tummy, and he almost allus does.
And wait to see what he will do next (sometimes he has a treat in his pocket).
Then I stretch way out to him again.
A little bit of grooming allus gets his attention.   He finds our differences fascinating!
Then I usally sit there a few minutes deciding whether to get up or nap more.
But since the next sound I hear is usally a food can being opened, I dont have ta think fer very long!  Seriously, ya GOT ta be at the food bowls as fast as Iza, or ya get nothing...

17 comments:

Colehaus Cats said...

Looking pretty comfy there, Marley... Wait! A treat in his pocket??? What is this thing we've been missing out on for our entire lifetimes??

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

You are so adorable. I would snorgle that tummy if I could. I am sure Iza wouldn't eat everything :)

Pretinha said...

Ah, o doce som da ração caindo na tigela, nem uma
cadeira confortável como essa pode segura-lo Marley. hihi

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Marley, you are so adorable!

Lone Star Cats said...

What a pawsome tummy!

Flynn said...

That is some good stretching, Marley. I like tummy tickles when my mum wakes up too.

Megan said...

That Iza - she's a terror!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

William's Kith & Kin said...

We think you could do a Stretching Video, Marley!

Happy New Year to you all!

Brian said...

That mighty fine tummy deserves rubs and treats!

Just Ducky said...

It is always nice to get the first AM pets and loves. I try to get at mum before she even gets out of bed.

THE ZOO said...

Marley you are just precious.

Cara n Crew said...

those are cute pictures of you stretching, Marley!

pip, smidgen, minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Marley, you made the Human all jealous now. She thinks that's how *I* should greet her in the morning. You know what?

Not.
Going.
To.
Happen!

Happy Mew Year, efurryone, especially my darling Iza-Lambie XOXOXO

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

That belly is pretty irresistible!

The Swiss Cats said...

Claire would love to rub your lovely tummy ! Purrs

Sabina Ayne said...

So comfy!!!

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Petcretary says you remind her of Pipo, he does that reach out and rub my tummy stuff too! Do you chirp at your TBT, too to get more attention if he steps away? Pipo does, and if pawppy steps away, Pipo gets up and shows him the way, so he won't get lost...MOL!!