Monday, January 30, 2017

Mancat Monday

MARLEY:   Some of you may know that my nickname is "Smudge".  Others may not.  So I told TBT I wanted to mention that an show some good pictures of why I have that nickname. 
Im an orange/white cat of course, but I have this odd little smudge of black furs unner my right ear.
Ive never actually seen it myself of course (well, yeah in pictures).  It might as well be on the far side of the moon.  Hmm, it suddenly occurs to me that, other than my nose and tongue, Ive never seen anny part of my head at all!  What iffen my head furs are bright green and TBT does tricks with the pictures?  EEK! 
But Ayla assures me my head is not bright green, so I can go back to thinking about my odd little smudge.  Whew!

15 comments:

Punapippuri said...

That's a unique little smudge, and very cute - in a mancatly way of course.

The Whiskeratti said...

Yep, no green at all...mostly..... :)

Three Chatty Cats said...

Love that smudge!

Pretinha said...

Parece mesmo com uma mancha de sujeira. hihi
Cafunés para você, Cascão!!

Colehaus Cats said...

Oh, hey, maybe that smudge is a touch of calico... which would make you ultra rare and uber special (since calico males are practically nonexistent). Now, don't let this tidbit of info go to your head or anything, but we're just sayin'... maybe!

Lone Star Cats said...

What a cool marking!

Brian said...

That is the mark of a fine mancat!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

That is a cute little smudge, I like that nickname for you too. :)

Megan said...

Ayla is right - very little bright green. Relax!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Just Ducky said...

It makes you unique Marley.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I love your smudge, Marley! My human says I look just like the Mirror Kitty, but I don't know if I believe her or not.

Katie Isabella said...

I wonder if indeed that is a smidgeon of Calico?

Flynn said...

Your smudge is like a beauty spot, the mark of a handsome mancat. I have lots of black furs scattered amongst my ginger ones, and the older I get the more I get. No smudges though, they are saved for a special mancat like you.

Sabina Ayne said...

Oh no! Your orange is rubbing off!

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

That is your own spawsial *mark of distinction*!!