Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Girlcat Tuesday

AYLA:  I sat on the landing at the bottom of the deck stairs.  Its a good spot.  And Marley was inside.
I should explain about Marley.  The other day I mentioned that he chases me when I get down on the lawn.  I'm not exactly making "excuses" for him, but he has this weird reaction he cant seem ta help. 

When he sees me out there on the lawn, he gets confused.  I'm small, my tail whips around a lot, and Im brownish.  He gets this wild look and screams "skwerl-rabbit" and chases me. 

That doesnt mean its fair, but he apologizes afterwards, and he never acts that way on the deck or in the house.  TBT says he has a loose screw when he is outdoors.  I wish TBT would tighten it. 

It doesnt matter a WHOLE lot, since I seldom go off the deck annyway, but it is annoying.  And Iza has her annoying habits too.  Im posting one of HER annoying habits tomorrow.

I wish I was bigger...

8 comments:

Megan said...

Ayla - you're the perfect size for you. It is a bit unusual about Marley, but at least TBT kept him inside today so you could enjoy some time down near the lawn. Looking forward to tomorrow's post. It's not finding out about an annoying Iza habit - it's finding out which one of the many many many on the list you're going to choose! (LOL)

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Sometimes it's hard being the littlest kitty - I totally understand.

The Whiskeratti said...

We think you are pretty darn purrfect
. And that boy..... !

Just Ducky said...

You are just the right size for you. Marley needs to learn you are not something he should chase.

Brian said...

Dang Marley, be nice to the little Sis!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

That is a strange reaction, I am glad he doesn't do that inside too.

Maxwell Faraday Richman said...

Loose screw ... so THAT's what you call it? *looks pointedly at Faraday*

We MOLed at "skwerl-rabbit!!!"

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

Maybe if you miaowed really loud he would recognize you better?
We're glad this doesn't happen inside!